Bill Cole

Default OT--Weaslyl watch begins

Twiddle Dum responds.

"jps" wrote in message
"Snafu" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Bert Robbins" wrote in message

John Kerry was awarded the Silver Star and the Bronze Start along
with three Purple Hearts. Your point is?

WTF?!? Are you even dumber than GWB? You're questioning Clark's
leadership ability, and I'm pointing out that he possesses exactly the

qualities
that you say a leader needs.

Bertie thinks GWB has all the leadership skills necessary to lead our
country.

Unfortunately Bertie makes a minor miscalculation, because the only place
George Bush is going to lead us is STRAIGHT TO HELL!!!

Bill Cole

and here is Twiddle Dee. Don't you guys know that if you keep this up it
will make you go blind. ; )

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
jps wrote:

"Snafu" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Bert Robbins" wrote in message

John Kerry was awarded the Silver Star and the Bronze Start along
with three Purple Hearts. Your point is?

WTF?!? Are you even dumber than GWB? You're questioning Clark's
leadership ability, and I'm pointing out that he possesses exactly the

qualities
that you say a leader needs.

Bertie thinks GWB has all the leadership skills necessary to lead our
country.

Unfortunately Bertie makes a minor miscalculation, because the only

place
George Bush is going to lead us is STRAIGHT TO HELL!!!

Bush couldn't lead an elementary school reading class.

--
* * *
email sent to will *never* get to me.

Bill Cole

Chuck,
Conservative do not necessarily think or believe any thoughts in unison, but
it appears that the Republican Party might try to use issues and political
messages in a more focused method than the Democratic Party.

I do believe there is a NG theory that you can always tell when someone
believes he has lost an argument, he begins to call the other side a
Communist or a Nazi. It is way to early in the campaign for you to give up.

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
Chuck,
Before 3 days ago, I have not heard of Weasly ( ), but if jps likes
him he has to be one dumb dude.

From what I have read in the past 3 days, he seems like he is another

Ross
Perot, a successful man, who can go over the edge. I don't believe

anyone
in either party (with the exception of jps) views him as a serious
candidate. He will be a great flash in the pan.

Well, you guys with the (political) party hats on figure out who you're

going
to run and then the rest of us will start looking seriously at the

finalists.

Let's see: Republicans? Probably going to stick with the current dude.

Won't
need to spend too much time speculating how he would run the country if
(re)elected.

Democrats? They have their work cut out for them this time around. Every

vote
counts the same, and the conservatives have done a far more effective job

of
organizing the thoughts and attitudes of the rw constituency. It's a basic
weakness of liberalism. Liberals say: "Go ahead and think whatever you

want, as
long as it doesn't hurt somebody else." No F'n wonder the left is all over

the
map!

Conservatives do have the handle on this thing. They tend to say: "Think

like
this, exactly, or you are not patriotic and can't be considered a true
American! In our binary world you're either 110% behind George Bush or you
support the terrorist overthrow of the US." Doesn't do much for

independent
thought, but then again who needs independent thought if it causes the

party to
lose focus? ((Didn't we used to hear that such a statement was a

dangerous
idea from Eastern Europe?))

http://www.publicdebt.treas.gov/opd/opdpenny.htm

Bill Cole

The Secret Life of Walter Mitty was and probably still is, a required short
story for many high schools. While I found the story to be cute, it
definitely is not a litmus test for intelligence, nor is misspelling a word
or the name of short story, a litmus test for intelligence, but those who
think it is show their inability to think outside of the box. Talk about
anal retentive. ; )

NOYB wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
NOYB wrote:

Bill,
Harry has a remarkably short memory when he thinks it can help his

case.
More than 3 years ago, he said he couldn't hack the science courses,

and,
thus, never entered the medical profession. He's bitter.

The only "science" course that really gave me trouble in my undergrad
years was a gem called "physical chemistry." Interestingly, I took that
course again, just for the hell of it, from the U of F, while we lived
in Florida, and aced it. It was just about the same course. I have no
idea why I had no trouble with the course in my 50's and why it gave me
so much anxiety when I was 20.

Naw. I'm not bitter. I've done pretty well with my professional life.
It's certainly been more interesting - and rewarding - than that of a
dentist.

If you say so Walter Middy...

Walter Middy? What an ignorant ass you are. As sure as the sun will rise
in the east tomorrow, you've never read any Thurber.

It's hard to think of any "professional" job worse than spending six or
eight hours a day peering into peoples' mouths, inhaling their bad
breath, sticking your fingers into their mouths, drilling holes in their
teeth, sopping up their saliva and blood and watching them grimace as
you cause them pain.

Blech. Emile Durkheim would have a blast with your psyche.

--
* * *
email sent to will *never* get to me.

Jim -

NOYB wrote:

[...]

I guess it beats having to shove ones head up the asses of the union bosses like you do
every day.

NOYB

"Snafu" wrote in message
ink.net...

"NOYB" wrote in message
.. .
Since when did combat in Vietnam become a litmus test for a President?
Hell, they ran from that issue in 1992 and 1996...and now it's their

battle
cry?

No, Vietnam service is still not a litmus test. Your dittohead friend,
Bert, says a leader needs to be out front leading. I agree, and I'm

saying
Wesley Clark has those leadership skills.

By the way, it's Wesley, not Weaslyl. Perhaps you should enable your
spell-checker.

Actually, the typo was the last "l" that I inadvertently put at the end of
Weasly...a play on the name Wesley...and a more appropriate name for such a
weasel.

NOYB

Snafu wrote:
"Bert Robbins" wrote in message

"Snafu" wrote in message
nk.net...
Getting back to this (dumb a$$) statement:
"Bert Robbins" wrote in message
Leadership doesn't mean stepping on your subordiates to get to the

head
of
the chow line it means getting out in front of them when the

bullets
are
flying and showing them where to go.

General Clark WAS out there where the bullets flew in Vietnam.

Here's a
snippet from his bio:
"As an infantryman in command of a mechanized company, Clark saw

combat
in
Vietnam and was wounded four times in action, while fighting against

the
Viet Cong. During his Vietnam service, Clark received the Purple

Heart
and
Silver Star."
(Source: http://www.draftclark.com/biography.shtml)

John Kerry was awarded the Silver Star and the Bronze Start along with

three
Purple Hearts. Your point is?

WTF?!? Are you even dumber than GWB? You're questioning Clark's

leadership
ability, and I'm pointing out that he possesses exactly the qualities

that
you say a leader needs.

If Clark were a Republican, Bert would be standing at attention and
saluting.

According to Howard Fineman in the current Newsweek magazine, it almost
happened...but the Republicans weren't interested. Clark was hurt that they
didn't want him. I guess another waffling, untruthful, pompous ass, former
Rhodes scholar from Little Rock didn't appeal to them.

Mark Browne

"NOYB" wrote in message
hlink.net...
I don't think jerking *each other* off will do that.

snip
You have a lot of experience in this?

Mark Browne

Mark Browne

"Bill Cole" wrote in message
Chuck,
Conservative do not necessarily think or believe any thoughts in unison,

but
it appears that the Republican Party might try to use issues and political
messages in a more focused method than the Democratic Party.

I do believe there is a NG theory that you can always tell when someone
believes he has lost an argument, he begins to call the other side a
Communist or a Nazi. It is way to early in the campaign for you to give

up.

snip
It would seem that this little theory give the current administration a
special advantage in newsgroup discussion - "you must be losing ; you claim
we are a bunch of Nazis!" That pretty much limits effective criticism of
Ashcroft's activities!

Mark Browne