Jim -

Default OT--Weaslyl watch begins

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
jps wrote:
"Jim -" wrote in message
news:wS4bb.528876$YN5.352584@sccrnsc01...

Ahh, so you are a union worker also, perhaps with the auto industry. That

explains
everything.

It doesn't explain why you're such a stupid ass.

So you agree with the $60+ hour wage/benefits the average high school

educated UAW
worker is making?

Jealous? I'll bet you are.

Why should a high-school educated person make more than someone like you who
completed two years at community college? It's just not fair!

Isn't it amazing the amount of resentment and jealousy the right-wing
trash feels towards unionized workers? I see a lot of it in my
organizing work, the marginally successful right-wingers looking over
their shoulders at a blue-collar worker gaining on them economically.
They *really* are resentful and insecure. For evidence, you need look no
farther than the right-wing trash on this newsgroup.

Yep, education is meaningless to most union workers like you.

Get a high school education (or GED), apply for a union job and soon you too will be
making $62/hour with benefits.

Who needs and education, right Harry?

Thankfully the best days of the unions are behind us. Unions account for less than 16%
of the total workforce and shrinking. But hold onto to those teachers...they are,
after all, your last stronghold and your last resort of any show of an educated union
work force.

jps

"Jim -" wrote in message

Yep, education is meaningless to most union workers like you.

Get a high school education (or GED), apply for a union job and soon you

too will be
making $62/hour with benefits.

Who needs and education, right Harry?

Thankfully the best days of the unions are behind us. Unions account for

less than 16%
of the total workforce and shrinking. But hold onto to those

teachers...they are,
after all, your last stronghold and your last resort of any show of an

educated union
work force.

Sorry, I forgot the most important part -- you're an *ignorant* rectal
fissure.

Harry Krause

jps wrote:
"Jim -" wrote in message

Yep, education is meaningless to most union workers like you.

Get a high school education (or GED), apply for a union job and soon you

too will be
making $62/hour with benefits.

Who needs and education, right Harry?

Thankfully the best days of the unions are behind us. Unions account for

less than 16%
of the total workforce and shrinking. But hold onto to those

teachers...they are,
after all, your last stronghold and your last resort of any show of an

educated union
work force.

Sorry, I forgot the most important part -- you're an *ignorant* rectal
fissure.

Trash like JimBlobBoy here do not understand that this country was built
on the backs of working men and women, people without much formal
education for the most part.

I know some electricians in San Francisco who are just completing their
four and five year apprenticeships, during which they took more
pertinent, job-related college-level courses than most college grads
take while getting a B.A. or B.S. degree...AND they have been working
full-time all those years. I believe they'll be earning $70 an hour in
wages and fringes right out the door, soon as their ticket is punched.

What's JimBlobBoy do for a living, anyway?

--
* * *
email sent to will *never* get to me.

Harry Krause

jps wrote:

"Jim -" wrote in message

Yes, if you ran another company you would most likely run it into the

ground also. :-)
A pretty smart fella you are Mark.

And as Harry would say, you're a rectal fissure Dennis.

BTW, what occasioned Dennis Incontinent's transmogrification into
JimBlobBoy?

(Look it up, Dennis.)

--
* * *
email sent to will *never* get to me.

Jim -

jps wrote:
"Jim -" wrote in message

[...]

Yes indeed, it *was*. It *was* also built on things like horse drawn carts and steam
engines. But not anymore. Have you not noticed?

So you like to see people being repressed by minimizing the need for higher education
and keeping them behind that old assembly line? Apparently so.

Thus the mantra of the Democratic party and the unions...keep 'em stupid and keep their
allegiance.

Jim -

jps wrote:

"Jim -" wrote in message

Yes, if you ran another company you would most likely run it into the

ground also. :-)
A pretty smart fella you are Mark.

And as Harry would say, you're a rectal fissure Dennis.

BTW, what occasioned Dennis Incontinent's transmogrification into
JimBlobBoy?

(Look it up, Dennis.)

The circle jerk and high five continues with old mindless jps (has he ever had an
original thought) and Harry.

jps

"Jim -" wrote in message

Trash like JimBlobBoy here do not understand that this country was built
on the backs of working men and women, people without much formal
education for the most part.

Yes indeed, it *was*. It *was* also built on things like horse drawn

carts and steam
engines. But not anymore. Have you not noticed?

So you like to see people being repressed by minimizing the need for

higher education
and keeping them behind that old assembly line? Apparently so.

Thus the mantra of the Democratic party and the unions...keep 'em stupid

and keep their
allegiance.

Dennis' brain is from the steam age and, unfortunately, it's a particularly
bad vintage. He clearly doesn't realize that it's everyone's free will to
either live under the umbrella of the unions or take your skills elsewhere.
For many, the unions keep their wages above the sub-subsistence level the
cheap ******* Republicans make certain the minimum wage stays.

When it comes to keepin' 'em dumb, minimum wage makes certain there's not a
chance in the world of a person being able to pay enough rent, food and
tuition to improve themselves.

jps

jps wrote:

BTW, what occasioned Dennis Incontinent's transmogrification into
JimBlobBoy?

(Look it up, Dennis.)

He couldn't bear to show his face as Dennis the Menace anymore. I'm pretty
sure he ran his business into the ground since he now posts from an AOL
account. He used to have his own domain. No longer.

Poor Dennis. Trying to get by in a 8 cylinder world on a 4 banger.

Mark Browne

"Jim -" wrote in message
et...

"Mark Browne" wrote in message
et...

newsv4bb.531246$o%2.233276@sccrnsc02...

"Jim -" wrote in message

"Mark Browne" wrote in message
snip
The unions leach off the capitalists. Why should they

change?

BTW: What is union membership down to, about 13% of the

total
US
workforce? Take
away the teachers union and the government workers and you

are
left
with
unions
representing a small percentage of the total US workforce.

The
trend
for
union
membership has been on a downward slide as most workers

realize
they
can
earn better
pay and better benefits without having to pay thousands

each
year
union
fatcats.

I was just chatting with a fellow today - he said that the

union
organizers
were snooping around the place he works (a printed circuit

board
house)
and
the management suddenly felt the need to raise his pay 3

bucks
an
hour.
Would they have done this without the union?

Perhaps the union is just a tool in the hand of the worker.

They
pull it
out
and club companies that loose touch with reality. Like any

tool,
it
*can* be
miss-used. We all know that there are bunches of people that

want to
get
rid
of certain tools just because they can be mis-used. Examples

include
firearms, jet skis, private aircraft, encryption software,

file
sharing
software. Unions are something like that.

I used to live Waterloo Iowa. The only big employers are IBP

and
John
Deere.
Deere has done some pretty scummy things to the town over

the
years.
can
tell you that the union is about the only force keeping John

Deere
in
line.
There *are* still situations in the USA were the union is

useful.

Please note that compensation and mission are separate

issues.
Just
like
government leadership jobs, I would like to see union

leadership
get
the
median wage of the workers. That might address the "fatcat"

issue.
Or
not.
It would still go a long ways towards addressing issues of

fairness.

Mark Browne

Why does an average quality family car like a Chevy Impala

cost
close
$20k today?

Because the price has risen with inflation.
Have you checked out the price of a loaf of bread or a gallon of

milk
lately?
Next question.

Mark Browne
P.S. I suspect that Jim secretly longs for the good old days of

slave
labor - think how cheap his car would be then!

Yep, I am sure most of you highly trained prison guard workers

yearn
for
those good old
days. You had more people you could keep in line and abuse.

How many inmates did you beat up, sexually abuse and extort today

Mark?

Jim,

You are confused again. It is the *other* Mark (Pilcher) that is the

prison
guard. I am the electronic engineer one. But if makes you feel

better to
insult engineers, have at it.

BTW - what is it you do again?

Mark Browne

Ahh, so you are a union worker also, perhaps with the auto industry.

That
explains
everything.

Jim,
Once again, you are confused. Electronic engineers have never

successfully
been able to organize an effective union in most industries. I have

never
worked under a union contract. Try again.

Mark Browne

OK, so I was wrong. But you did admit that you previously ran a company

into the
ground. You obviously lack the basic knowledge on what it takes to run a

successful
business.

Yes, I made some mistakes in my late twenties. That was a long time ago.

BTW - what is it you do again?

Mark Browne

Mark Browne

"jps" wrote in message
"Jim -" wrote in message

Why does an average quality family car like a Chevy Impala cost

close to
$20k today?

Why would the same car assembled from parts cost $100K today?

Same answer: Greed

Well, not exactly. I ran a company into the ground .... If I
were to run another company snip

Mark Browne

Yes, if you ran another company you would most likely run it into the

ground also. :-)
A pretty smart fella you are Mark.

Jim, or whatever you are calling yourself today,

When I was young and inexperienced I was rather idealistic about what a
company should be run like. The real world is not kind to uninformed
idealism. Since then, I have worked at some excellent companies and have
paid very close attention to what they were doing right, and what I had been
doing wrong. If I were to start another company it would be run on a sound
financial basis. But don't let that trouble you. I know that you're learning
business from our current administration. You would just spend money like a
drunken sailor, secure in the knowledge that you could always borrow as much
as you needed to meet the payroll and daily expenses.

I would like to think I can learn from my mistakes. But, I don't suppose you
understand this concept. It sounds like you follow the old principle; do
nothing - do nothing wrong. I am also not so worried about my self image
that I can't ever admit to having made a mistake. Did you every make
mistakes Jim? Does the thought that you might have made some mistakes make
you nervous; perhaps more than a little anxious? You might feel better if
you could master these feelings of inadequacy and self doubt. You can tell
us; Harry's wife can help you with your problems. She knows about these
things.

Think about this Jim. If I try three or four companies and only one does not
fail, then I will have a successful company. If you never try then you will
never fail, but you will also never have your own company. If you bothered
to read those book things, then you would know that self made millionaires
start an average of three companies before they hit on the right combination
of factors that bring success. What do you think of that Jim? Were the
failed companies mistakes, or a necessary part of the learning process? Did
I mention that business education tends to be long on theory, and short on
real world issues? Well, I have spent as much time as I care to share in
your business education.

BTW - What exactly is it that you do? I have not gotten any answer from
you - are you ashamed of what you do for a living? Did you make a mistake in
your career selection? Is that why you envy those high paid union workers?
You know, they would let you in if you really wanted to make more money.
I'll bet Harry could put in a good word for you at the union hall!

Mark Browne