jps

Default OT--Weaslyl watch begins

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
"Bill Cole" wrote in message
news:bJWab.391682$Oz4.176605@rwcrnsc54...
Damn, after one day and jps is already backing down from his

prediction
that Weasly would be the next president. Talk about being slick.

Is this "Weasley" name something that Limbaugh, Hannity, or some other

kind
hearted, compassionate conservative dreamed up on the rw talk show format?

First time I've heard it. Pretty weak. Wouldn't doubt it came from the Fox
News crew but tooth boy could've come up with this moniker on his own.

If so, this guy bears looking at. It would appear the right is *already*
mobilizing against this guy as if he were the male version of Hillary

Clinton.
Anybody that can make the right pee themselves in fright is worth

considering.
:-)

He's a scary opponent. 30 year military man who's regarded as brilliant
strategist. Once he gets his sea legs he's going to be formidable. I think
no matter what, this guy is going to change the complexion of the election
cycle.

Most important aspect of a president? Leadership. It's been a missing
ingredient
at times. Look back in history- the government always worked best when we

had
and effective leader at the helm- regardless of party affiliation.

Our present leader is a testosterone driven child. We need someone with the
moral fiber, presence of mind, and a vision that'll help guide the country
back to self dignity and self restraint -- not possible with a sock puppet
(thanks to Joe Parsons) who's vision extends from protecting the super
wealthy all the way to the rich.

Bush and his administration are unraveling before our eyes. His Presidency
is a series of missteps based on hopeful theories. It's a fitting
circumstance that Wesley Clark should show up just as the cascade of ****
begins piling at Bush's doorstep. Little Shrub is finished, the jig is up.