Bill Cole

Default OT--Weaslyl watch begins

Chuck,
Conservative do not necessarily think or believe any thoughts in unison, but
it appears that the Republican Party might try to use issues and political
messages in a more focused method than the Democratic Party.

I do believe there is a NG theory that you can always tell when someone
believes he has lost an argument, he begins to call the other side a
Communist or a Nazi. It is way to early in the campaign for you to give up.

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
Chuck,
Before 3 days ago, I have not heard of Weasly ( ), but if jps likes
him he has to be one dumb dude.

From what I have read in the past 3 days, he seems like he is another

Ross
Perot, a successful man, who can go over the edge. I don't believe

anyone
in either party (with the exception of jps) views him as a serious
candidate. He will be a great flash in the pan.

Well, you guys with the (political) party hats on figure out who you're

going
to run and then the rest of us will start looking seriously at the

finalists.

Let's see: Republicans? Probably going to stick with the current dude.

Won't
need to spend too much time speculating how he would run the country if
(re)elected.

Democrats? They have their work cut out for them this time around. Every

vote
counts the same, and the conservatives have done a far more effective job

of
organizing the thoughts and attitudes of the rw constituency. It's a basic
weakness of liberalism. Liberals say: "Go ahead and think whatever you

want, as
long as it doesn't hurt somebody else." No F'n wonder the left is all over

the
map!

Conservatives do have the handle on this thing. They tend to say: "Think

like
this, exactly, or you are not patriotic and can't be considered a true
American! In our binary world you're either 110% behind George Bush or you
support the terrorist overthrow of the US." Doesn't do much for

independent
thought, but then again who needs independent thought if it causes the

party to
lose focus? ((Didn't we used to hear that such a statement was a

dangerous
idea from Eastern Europe?))

http://www.publicdebt.treas.gov/opd/opdpenny.htm