Jim -

Default OT--Weaslyl watch begins

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
NOYB wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
NOYB wrote:

Bill,
Harry has a remarkably short memory when he thinks it can help his case.
More than 3 years ago, he said he couldn't hack the science courses,

and,
thus, never entered the medical profession. He's bitter.

The only "science" course that really gave me trouble in my undergrad
years was a gem called "physical chemistry." Interestingly, I took that
course again, just for the hell of it, from the U of F, while we lived
in Florida, and aced it. It was just about the same course. I have no
idea why I had no trouble with the course in my 50's and why it gave me
so much anxiety when I was 20.

Naw. I'm not bitter. I've done pretty well with my professional life.
It's certainly been more interesting - and rewarding - than that of a
dentist.

If you say so Walter Middy...

Walter Middy? What an ignorant ass you are. As sure as the sun will rise
in the east tomorrow, you've never read any Thurber.

It's hard to think of any "professional" job worse than spending six or
eight hours a day peering into peoples' mouths, inhaling their bad
breath, sticking your fingers into their mouths, drilling holes in their
teeth, sopping up their saliva and blood and watching them grimace as
you cause them pain.

Blech. Emile Durkheim would have a blast with your psyche.

I guess it beats having to shove ones head up the asses of the union bosses like you do
every day.