Default Smaller trucks?

In article ,
says...

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 1/7/11 5:30 PM, I am Tosk wrote:
In ,

says...

On 1/7/11 4:22 PM, I am Tosk wrote:

You are right, I am choppy and scarey to race around... That's why I
didn't race the final races this season after the injury. I was out of
form and my friends didn't need a "weekend warrior" on the track while
they battled out a three way virtual tie for first place.

Now Jessi is another story.. One day A.J. Catanzaro (DAGS) was training
riders at our home track. He kept pointing at Jessi as she came by the
group during the day and later I asked him what they were watching. He
said, "I was showing them what smooth looked like". Jessi was thrilled
when she asked him the same question later.. A.J. is known for smooth,
nobody does it better... Well, maybe Tony A.J. currently races for GPF
and has been flying back and fourth to Germany for Supercross where he
is on the podium every week, and at age 16 is the reigning (US) National
Arenacross Champion... Yeah, I will let him judge Jessi, not some
vulgar old fart who wouldn't know a spoke from a sparkplug...

If you are a serious racer, the only judge that counts is the checkered
flag. How many does your team have? Is your racer competing against the
16-year-old wunderkind? How is she faring? Are they about the same age?

So, now you care about serious racing? Pfffftttt....

\

What makes you think *I* care about kiddie motorbike racing? You were
touting your racing team, then you mentioned a hot kid racer and then
you mentioned judging. That's why i mentioned the checkered flag. So how
many checkered flags has your team won when competing with the hot kid
racers?

She doesn't race pro yet... Buh, bye...

Well, you have to remember, Harry, being the best at everything, if he
were to race motorcycles, instead of being locked in his room taking
practice tests, he'd have started out pro.

In article ,
says...

"YukonBound" wrote in message ...

"Spoofer" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

"Spoofer" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

"A.True.Boater" wrote in message
On 1/7/11 10:20 AM, YukonBound wrote:

"Harryk" wrote in message
On 1/6/11 10:25 PM, I am Tosk wrote:

I still hate front wheel drive.. Just doesn't make sense to have
the
steering and drive on the same axle,

Please explain.

Scotty thinks he's right and the vast majority of automotive
engineers
don't know what they're doing!
How long did he last as an 'oil change' technician for Mr.
Goodwrench?

Since you have some back to rec.boats the signal to noise ratio has
changed. There is more noise and less signal. Why don't you stop
stirring the pot, and start enjoying rec.boats as a boating forum?

mmmm ................when in Rome......

*Your* in hell, normally called Halifax.

try 'you're'.................... spoofer.

Alright!! Nothing else so you have to turn back into the grammar cop!!!
How's that RAV4 that the salesman talked you into believing that it's a
truck?!

Duh!
The Honda Ridgeline is built the same way as my RAV4........ and it's
classified as a medium sized truck.

I thought you were aware that the rav4 was built on a celica platform.

He believed the car salesman, who most of us know will tell you anything
you want to hear to get a sale.

On 1/8/11 11:57 AM, I am Tosk wrote:

Harry doesn't understand the sport, that is simple to see and I am
pretty sure he wouldn't care or have a decent discussion about it even
if he did...

The only motorcycle racing that appeals to me is the International Isle
of Man TT in any category. I especially like the sidecar races. The TT
races are very fast and very dangerous. These last few years, the TV
coverage has been terrific.

The only sort of organized car racing that appeals to me is Formula and
sports car racing over public roads, or interesting closed tracks such
as Lime Rock. Racing around circles or ovals bores me. I'm not saying
such racing can't be exciting or won't draw a huge fan base or doesn't
require a great deal of skill; obviously, it does. But it doesn't do
much for me. I attended the Daytona 500 when we lived in Florida and, to
me, the race was boring. I'm sure everyone else in the stands disagreed.
I really don't understand the appeal of NASCAR.

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

[...]

I know that to people like you who are ignorant of the sport, it looks
like people are just driving around in a circle. It's far, far from
that. That's how I know that you've never been in an organized race in
your life. If you had, you'd know better.

On 1/8/11 12:16 PM, I am Tosk wrote:
In , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

Blah, blah, blah... nobody is gonna' read your tired old stories Harry,
give it up.

Sorry, bub, but I doubt your kid is going to make in the world of pro
motorcycle racing, not with you as team manager.

Spoofer wrote:
In articlej9udncIE5s2UTbrQnZ2dnUVZ_hednZ2d@giganews. com,
says...

Harryk wrote:

On 1/7/11 5:30 PM, I am Tosk wrote:

In ,

says...

On 1/7/11 4:22 PM, I am Tosk wrote:

[...]

If you don't care, why do you ask, asshole?

Why, to be an asshole, of course.

He lives a pathetic life.

I am Tosk wrote:
In articleDK6dnWYFQ5_SA7XQnZ2dnUVZ_qGdnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 1/8/11 12:16 PM, I am Tosk wrote:

In , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

Blah, blah, blah... nobody is gonna' read your tired old stories Harry,
give it up.

Sorry, bub, but I doubt your kid is going to make in the world of pro
motorcycle racing, not with you as team manager.

Yeah Harry, you are the expert, that's for sure...

His children have disowned him. WAFA!

Trucks Vic Smith General 32 April 19th 08 02:52 AM
Those %^%$% Ford F series trucks Don White General 1 March 7th 08 06:33 AM
Mexican Trucks in the USA? Sammy[_2_] ASA 2 September 18th 07 12:10 AM
Towing Specs for Used Trucks? Harry Krause General 29 March 12th 04 12:05 PM
old trucks and old boats Parallax Cruising 0 October 31st 03 07:12 PM