Default Another great Lake Anna day.

Took Renee and her kids out again yesterday, between thunderstorms, none of
which got close to Lake Anna (or Lake Nuke, as Harry says). Actually there is a
nuclear power plant right there on the lake, but none of the fish are glowing.
Last night I woke up to go pee, and nothing on my body was glowing either, so I
guess it's pretty safe. (Of course, if I lived 20 miles from the nuclear power
station at Calvert Cliffs on the Chesapeake, I wouldn't be making snide comments
about Lake Anna!!)

To quell any questions, here is Lake Anna's claim to fame:

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...ithRyan050.jpg

I got the new towable, which the little guys loved. The thing allows one to sit
almost inside and lean back. Much more comfortable that the one they laid on.

Renee loved it!

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...ithRyan048.jpg

One nice thing about Lake Anna is that the calmness allowed us to just cut the
engine and enjoy the water (the water temp was about 85F).

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...ithRyan053.jpg

Even Opa got into the act!

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...ithRyan041.jpg

Smiles like this say it all...

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...ithRyan041.jpg

This trip we found some islands with nice little beaches there on. Looking
forward to taking other daughter out there on Monday.

We're going to Solomon's Island, MD, for the weekend. Will try to get in a
little fishing and playing. This will be my wife's first time towing a boat with
her Highlander. We'll see how it goes.

Have a super weekend!!
--

John H

In article ,
says...

[...]

Awesome... I am glad you are having a great time, even if it does drive
the pink army crazy!

--
Rowdy Mouse Racing - We race for cheese!

In article ,
says...

[...]

I hate postings about boating with family and children, since non of
mine will have anything to do with me.

--
The stupider you sound, the more Republican votes you'll get

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...g%20with%20Ren...

I got the new towable, which the little guys loved. The thing allows one to sit
almost inside and lean back. Much more comfortable that the one they laid on.

That's what it's all about, John.

Hang on to that first tube you have... the upright ones are good for
the younger kids, but the ones you lay on are more fun when they get
older. You use your feet to stabilize and "steer" while the driver
whips you around. It's a blast when the water is smooth, and the tube
gets whipped out really fast.

Have fun!

On 8/13/10 9:49 AM, Jack wrote:
On Aug 13, 9:17 am, John wrote:
Took Renee and her kids out again yesterday, between thunderstorms, none of
which got close to Lake Anna (or Lake Nuke, as Harry says). Actually there is a
nuclear power plant right there on the lake, but none of the fish are glowing.
Last night I woke up to go pee, and nothing on my body was glowing either, so I
guess it's pretty safe. (Of course, if I lived 20 miles from the nuclear power
station at Calvert Cliffs on the Chesapeake, I wouldn't be making snide comments
about Lake Anna!!)

To quell any questions, here is Lake Anna's claim to fame:

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...g%20with%20Ren...

I got the new towable, which the little guys loved. The thing allows one to sit
almost inside and lean back. Much more comfortable that the one they laid on.

That's what it's all about, John.

Actually, there is more to boating than towing grandkids around on a
tube, but...what the hell...herring is old, creaky, and sliding into
deeper stupefaction, so pulling around a tube on that lake may be all he
can handle.

--
I'm the real Harry, and I post from a Mac, as virtually everyone knows.
If a post is attributed to me, and it isn't from a Mac, it's from an ID

"I am Tosk" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

[...]

That towable one of your designs, Freak?
The name of the toy suits you to a 'T'.

Rowdy Mouse Racing - We race for cheese!

Truth in Advertising:

Rowdy Mouse Racing - We Smell Like Cheese!

--
I'm the real Harry, and I post from a Mac, as virtually everyone knows.
If a post is attributed to me, and it isn't from a Mac, it's from an ID
spoofer who hasn't the balls to post with his own ID.

On Fri, 13 Aug 2010 09:17:02 -0400, John H
wrote:

We're going to Solomon's Island, MD, for the weekend. Will try to get in a
little fishing and playing. This will be my wife's first time towing a boat with
her Highlander. We'll see how it goes.

Glad to hear thay you didn't get whacked by any of those severe
thunderstorms we've been hearing about.

wrote:

Took Renee and her kids out again yesterday, between thunderstorms, none of
which got close to Lake Anna (or Lake Nuke, as Harry says). Actually there is a
nuclear power plant right there on the lake, but none of the fish are glowing.
Last night I woke up to go pee, and nothing on my body was glowing either, so I
guess it's pretty safe. (Of course, if I lived 20 miles from the nuclear power
station at Calvert Cliffs on the Chesapeake, I wouldn't be making snide comments
about Lake Anna!!)

To quell any questions, here is Lake Anna's claim to fame:

Very nice! glad you guys had a good time...very windy here at
Morrison's on Long Beach Island...so just taking it easy

On Aug 13, 9:55*am, Harry wrote:
On 8/13/10 9:49 AM, Jack wrote:

On Aug 13, 9:17 am, John *wrote:
[...]

Actually, John is active... he plays golf, rides a motorcycle, boats
with his extended family, and appears to be in good shape and is
having a great time.

You sit on your fat ass in your basement.

John has you beat in every way. That really ****es you off, doesn't
it? heh.

Great Day at Lake Anna, VA John H[_2_] General 6 August 5th 10 06:45 PM
Great day at the lake! Tim General 29 September 13th 09 09:31 PM
Man, what a great time on the lake this afternoon! Tim General 16 July 14th 09 02:08 PM
Houseboating Memorial Day Lake Mead and Lake Mohave USATraveler General 2 May 19th 06 05:26 PM
Great Canal and Great Lake trip site Roger Long Cruising 3 June 7th 05 03:21 PM