bpuharic bpuharic is offline

Default Another great Lake Anna day.

On Fri, 13 Aug 2010 09:17:02 -0400, John H
wrote:

Took Renee and her kids out again yesterday, between thunderstorms, none of
which got close to Lake Anna (or Lake Nuke, as Harry says). Actually there is a
nuclear power plant right there on the lake, but none of the fish are glowing.
Last night I woke up to go pee, and nothing on my body was glowing either, so I
guess it's pretty safe. (Of course, if I lived 20 miles from the nuclear power
station at Calvert Cliffs on the Chesapeake, I wouldn't be making snide comments
about Lake Anna!!)

To quell any questions, here is Lake Anna's claim to fame:

Very nice! glad you guys had a good time...very windy here at
Morrison's on Long Beach Island...so just taking it easy