Jack[_3_] Jack[_3_] is offline

Default Another great Lake Anna day.

On Aug 13, 9:17*am, John H wrote:
Took Renee and her kids out again yesterday, between thunderstorms, none of
which got close to Lake Anna (or Lake Nuke, as Harry says). Actually there is a
nuclear power plant right there on the lake, but none of the fish are glowing.
Last night I woke up to go pee, and nothing on my body was glowing either, so I
guess it's pretty safe. (Of course, if I lived 20 miles from the nuclear power
station at Calvert Cliffs on the Chesapeake, I wouldn't be making snide comments
about Lake Anna!!)

To quell any questions, here is Lake Anna's claim to fame:

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...g%20with%20Ren...

I got the new towable, which the little guys loved. The thing allows one to sit
almost inside and lean back. Much more comfortable that the one they laid on.

That's what it's all about, John.

Hang on to that first tube you have... the upright ones are good for
the younger kids, but the ones you lay on are more fun when they get
older. You use your feet to stabilize and "steer" while the driver
whips you around. It's a blast when the water is smooth, and the tube
gets whipped out really fast.

Have fun!