Harry[_5_] Harry[_5_] is offline

Default Another great Lake Anna day.

On 8/13/10 9:49 AM, Jack wrote:
On Aug 13, 9:17 am, John wrote:
Took Renee and her kids out again yesterday, between thunderstorms, none of
which got close to Lake Anna (or Lake Nuke, as Harry says). Actually there is a
nuclear power plant right there on the lake, but none of the fish are glowing.
Last night I woke up to go pee, and nothing on my body was glowing either, so I
guess it's pretty safe. (Of course, if I lived 20 miles from the nuclear power
station at Calvert Cliffs on the Chesapeake, I wouldn't be making snide comments
about Lake Anna!!)

To quell any questions, here is Lake Anna's claim to fame:

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...g%20with%20Ren...

I got the new towable, which the little guys loved. The thing allows one to sit
almost inside and lean back. Much more comfortable that the one they laid on.

That's what it's all about, John.

Actually, there is more to boating than towing grandkids around on a
tube, but...what the hell...herring is old, creaky, and sliding into
deeper stupefaction, so pulling around a tube on that lake may be all he
can handle.

--
I'm the real Harry, and I post from a Mac, as virtually everyone knows.
If a post is attributed to me, and it isn't from a Mac, it's from an ID