Default Another great Lake Anna day.

In article 84596dc7-f948-4a9d-9d0d-913c339c9e55
@i31g2000yqm.googlegroups.com, says...

On Aug 13, 9:55*am, Harry wrote:
On 8/13/10 9:49 AM, Jack wrote:

On Aug 13, 9:17 am, John *wrote:
Took Renee and her kids out again yesterday, between thunderstorms, none of
which got close to Lake Anna (or Lake Nuke, as Harry says). Actually there is a
nuclear power plant right there on the lake, but none of the fish are glowing.
Last night I woke up to go pee, and nothing on my body was glowing either, so I
guess it's pretty safe. (Of course, if I lived 20 miles from the nuclear power
station at Calvert Cliffs on the Chesapeake, I wouldn't be making snide comments
about Lake Anna!!)

To quell any questions, here is Lake Anna's claim to fame:

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...g%20with%20Ren...

I got the new towable, which the little guys loved. The thing allows one to sit
almost inside and lean back. Much more comfortable that the one they laid on.

That's what it's all about, John.

Actually, there is more to boating than towing grandkids around on a
tube, but...what the hell...herring is old, creaky, and sliding into
deeper stupefaction, so pulling around a tube on that lake may be all he
can handle.

Actually, John is active... he plays golf, rides a motorcycle, boats
with his extended family, and appears to be in good shape and is
having a great time.

You sit on your fat ass in your basement.

John has you beat in every way. That really ****es you off, doesn't
it? heh.

And I just sit in my basement getting fatter by the minute. My huge gut
makes it easier to get the lint and cheese out of my belly button,
though.

--
The stupider you sound, the more Republican votes you'll get

On Aug 13, 9:55 am, wrote:
On 8/13/10 9:49 AM, Jack wrote:

On Aug 13, 9:17 am, John wrote:
[...]

You know, of course, that flajim is posting this nonsense.

On 8/13/10 10:20 AM, Jack wrote:
On Aug 13, 9:55 am, wrote:
On 8/13/10 9:49 AM, Jack wrote:

On Aug 13, 9:17 am, John wrote:
[...]

Gee, Jackoff...I put many miles a week on my bicycle, I'm active in
shooting sports, I ride a motorcycle, and boat with all sorts of people,
related and otherwise.

There's more to "that's what it's all about" than towing kids around on
a tube.

No wonder your mama named you jackoff. It suits you.

--
I'm the real Harry, and I post from a Mac, as virtually everyone knows.
If a post is attributed to me, and it isn't from a Mac, it's from an ID

"Harry" wrote in message
m...
On 8/13/10 10:20 AM, Jack wrote:
On Aug 13, 9:55 am, wrote:
On 8/13/10 9:49 AM, Jack wrote:

On Aug 13, 9:17 am, John wrote:
[...]

Yawn!

--
The OBAMA motto: We've got what it takes, to take what you've got!

In article ,
says...

On 8/13/10 10:20 AM, Jack wrote:
On Aug 13, 9:55 am, wrote:
On 8/13/10 9:49 AM, Jack wrote:

On Aug 13, 9:17 am, John wrote:
[...]

Spoofer alert! I'm much too refined to be that nasty and vulgar.

On Aug 13, 10:39*am, Harry wrote:
On 8/13/10 10:20 AM, Jack wrote:

On Aug 13, 9:55 am, *wrote:
On 8/13/10 9:49 AM, Jack wrote:

On Aug 13, 9:17 am, John * *wrote:
[...]

Sure harry... we believe you. ~snerk~

"Jack" wrote in message
On Aug 13, 9:55 am, Harry wrote:
On 8/13/10 9:49 AM, Jack wrote:

On Aug 13, 9:17 am, John wrote:
[...]

Not really. Sunlight bothers my eyes. And my skin is as smooth as a baby's
butt. I aim to keep it that way.

On 8/13/10 9:49 AM, Jack wrote:
On Aug 13, 9:17 am, John wrote:
[...]

Tell us about your boating adventures, spoofer.

--
The stupider you sound, the more Republican votes you'll get

"Harry" wrote in message
m...
On 8/13/10 9:49 AM, Jack wrote:
On Aug 13, 9:17 am, John wrote:
[...]

Are you the Harry who just bought a Mac? Sucker. You guys will go to the
ends of the earth just to **** me off. Your spoofing doesn't bother me a
bit. In fact I'm flattered at the attention you fools pay me.

--
The OBAMA motto: We've got what it takes, to take what you've got!

On Aug 13, 10:45*am, "Harry" wrote:
"Harry" wrote in message

m...

On 8/13/10 9:49 AM, Jack wrote:
On Aug 13, 9:17 am, John *wrote:
[...]

The OBAMA motto: We've got what it takes, to take what you've got!- Hide quoted text -

Does anybody even look at the headers? It takes up too much room on my
little laptop to bother opening them up, my eyes suck I need big
fonts. I just snicker at all of the Harrys. Truthfully, although I see
most of the spoofers I really never bother parsing which one is real
or not... I just move along to the next post as I am sure most of you
all do here too

Finally after a decade, and with the use of my filters, and the great
work of the spoofers, Harry, Bonnie, and the rest of the pink army is
pretty much irrelevant here at rec.boats... at least to me.
Schweeeeet!

Later, gotta' go put the engine back in Jessi's bike and break it in
for the weekend. We cracked a piston last week, ugh. On a good note I
have really been working hard on suspension this year and I think I
pretty much got it dialed in on my bike. I was cornering like a madman
the last two days after some pro help with the clickers (suspension
adjustment). Had a great moto with Jessi yesterday, she was holding
back but we ran around for a few fast (for me, totally on the edge)
laps with me on my 125 and she on her little 100cc pit bike

I know Harry, slow, minibike, etc.... Tell that to the girls behind
her while she was kicking off second and third places all season at
Supercross, on her RMZ 250 Oh, and for the record, she finished
third overall last season in the NEMA womens 125/250 series, and 11th
in the Mens/Boys 125/250 series... Oh, and she ran both series on a
two stroke 100 cc shorty

This kid works so hard, so anyway, later guys... I know, slow,
motorcycle, geetars, beer... Hummm, beer, I miss Loogie, gonna' have
to check in with him...

Great Day at Lake Anna, VA John H[_2_] General 6 August 5th 10 06:45 PM
Great day at the lake! Tim General 29 September 13th 09 09:31 PM
Man, what a great time on the lake this afternoon! Tim General 16 July 14th 09 02:08 PM
Houseboating Memorial Day Lake Mead and Lake Mohave USATraveler General 2 May 19th 06 05:26 PM
Great Canal and Great Lake trip site Roger Long Cruising 3 June 7th 05 03:21 PM