USATraveler

Default Houseboating Memorial Day Lake Mead and Lake Mohave

Our family has done houseboat vacations and have used this company
before. We've been happy with it -- fun for kids and fun for adults
both. When we get together (immediate family), we can get 12 of us on
one of the bigger houseboats. Got an email about this special offer
for Seven Crown Resorts. Thought it was good enough to pass it along.
Again, we have used them before and have been very happy.

For Lake Mead or Lake Mohave Memorial Day weekend, you can get up to
$500 discount by calling 800-752-9669 (tell them OMEM for the offer).
Have to book by May 22.

Worth checking into. Oh, the url I saw was sevencrown.com/memorialday

Happy Traveling and be safe -- and let us remember our heroes this
Memorial day.

USATraveler

JimH

When calling that number can we ask for you?

WorldTraveler

I don't work at Seven Crown -- have taken taken a houseboat vacation
through them.