Default Golfing While the ship sinks

Aide: Captain Obama, we're taking on water rapidly and the passengers
are betting panicky
Obama: Can't I even finish my putting practice?

Aide: Those awful southerners in steerage are complaining how thye
have oil all over their beaches and Nashville flooded.
Obama: Ingrates!

Aide: Some are trying to pump water out themselves without waiting
for authority.
Obama: What a crazy idea, we cannot have unequal amounts of
flooding. Tell them to stop pumping until we can make sure everybody
is equally drowned.

Aide: This morning the DOW freeboard has dropped to below 9980 and
small businesses are saying they refuse to hire anybody until the
economy stabilizes.
Obama: Announce that we are going to pump money into the pockets of
the unions giving them stability.

Aide: They already know you will do that and are saying that will
cause the rest of the US Economy to sink faster.
Obama: Be quiet about it but gather all the CEOs and faithful party
members into the lifeboats, if any of the proles say anything, tell
them it is just that we are doing our jobs by "practicing".
hk hk is offline

On 5/25/10 10:12 AM, Frogwatch wrote:
[...]

Picked up some fresh drugs in the Bahamas, eh, froggy?

--
The Tea Party's teabaggers are just the Republican base by another name.

"hk" wrote in message
[...]

Maybe Froggy should sail over to Jamaica. He might get a good deal on some
1st class 'bud' these days.

On May 25, 10:40*am, "YukonBound" wrote:
"hk" wrote in message

[...]

Aide: The passengers are noticing there are not enough lifejacket
jobs.
Obama: Just distract them by telling them we'll pay for their Band
Aides 4 years from now, maybe you can arrange an oil spill to distract
them too.

Aide: Sir, the European Economy has signalled distress.
Obama: Tell them that we'll trade lifejackets for some of their
water.

Aide: Some of the proles are complaining that the Chinese Economy is
pumping water into the US Economy.
Obama: I'll go bow to the Chinese and maybe they'll slow their
pumping water into us.

"hk" wrote in message

[...]

I guess Bush being on vacation for 1/3 of his two terms didn't bother you at
all. You're a stupid, rightwing fool.

jps jps is offline

On Tue, 25 May 2010 10:19:54 -0400, hk
wrote:

[...]

Still marching through his wife's stash. Could be he's growing his
own.

On Tue, 25 May 2010 07:12:31 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch
wrote:

Aide: Captain Obama, we're taking on water rapidly and the passengers
are betting panicky
Obama: Can't I even finish my putting practice?

Aide: Those awful southerners in steerage are complaining how thye
have oil all over their beaches and Nashville flooded.
Obama: Ingrates!

gee. those of us who ARE chemical engineers know it's very, very
difficult to correct a completely NEW problem.

NO ONE has had to face a problem with a blow out at 5000 feet. but
the right wants to blame it on obama

even though CHENEY caused it...

oh well. cheney's white. obama's black

res ipsa loquitur

Obama: Announce that we are going to pump money into the pockets of
the unions giving them stability.

the US has no unions.

and BP? it killed 15 workers 3 years ago. guess you forgot that part

wrote:
Aide: *Captain Obama, we're taking on water rapidly and the passengers
are betting panicky
Obama: *Can't I even finish my putting practice?

Aide: *Those awful southerners in steerage are complaining how thye
have oil all over their beaches and Nashville flooded.
Obama: *Ingrates!

gee. those of us who ARE chemical engineers know it's very, very
difficult to correct a completely NEW problem.

NO ONE has *had to face a problem with a blow out at 5000 feet. but
the right wants to blame it on obama

even though CHENEY caused it...

oh well. cheney's white. obama's black

res ipsa loquitur

Obama: *Announce that we are going to pump money into the pockets of
the unions giving them stability.

the US has no *unions.

and BP? it killed 15 workers 3 years ago. *guess you forgot that part

Aide: Mr President, people are beginning to notice we have a triple
dip recession.
Obama: Contact Kim Jong Il and have him do something stupid.

Aide: Do you intend to just bow to him or should I get your kneepads?

Obama: If anything happens, just blame it on Bush.
Aide: People are no longer believing that and your approval has
fallen to below 42%
Obama: OK, we blame it on Biden.

On Tue, 25 May 2010 19:01:49 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch
wrote:

On May 25, 3:50*pm, bpuharic wrote:
On Tue, 25 May 2010 07:12:31 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch

the US has no *unions.

and BP? it killed 15 workers 3 years ago. *guess you forgot that part

Aide: Mr President, people are beginning to notice we have a triple
dip recession.

caused by bush

Obama: Contact Kim Jong Il and have him do something stupid.

ROFLMAO!! froggie hates the black president so much he thinks kim jong
il developed nukes under his watch!!

Aide: Do you intend to just bow to him or should I get your kneepads?

Obama: If anything happens, just blame it on Bush.

guess froggie hates teh black president so much he thinks he's been
president for 9 years

that's what happens when racism distorts your view of reality.

Aide: People are no longer believing that and your approval has
fallen to below 42%
Obama: OK, we blame it on Biden.

guess he hates teh black president so much he forgets there's been a
depression.

oh well. it's hard to see what you're typing when you're wearing a
hood.

Going golfing... John H[_2_] General 3 April 25th 09 06:24 PM
More Golfing with Herring and Tom [email protected] General 1 December 13th 08 01:36 PM
Going golfing! JohnH[_3_] General 38 November 28th 08 02:08 AM
Tall Ship Asgard II sinks Tuppence[_2_] Tall Ship Photos 2 September 11th 08 11:44 PM
Canadian Navy Sinks American Ship sv \Sensoria\ ASA 18 October 7th 03 01:55 AM