bpuharic bpuharic is offline

Default Golfing While the ship sinks

On Tue, 25 May 2010 19:01:49 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch
wrote:

On May 25, 3:50*pm, bpuharic wrote:
On Tue, 25 May 2010 07:12:31 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch

the US has no *unions.

and BP? it killed 15 workers 3 years ago. *guess you forgot that part

Aide: Mr President, people are beginning to notice we have a triple
dip recession.

caused by bush

Obama: Contact Kim Jong Il and have him do something stupid.

ROFLMAO!! froggie hates the black president so much he thinks kim jong
il developed nukes under his watch!!

Aide: Do you intend to just bow to him or should I get your kneepads?

Obama: If anything happens, just blame it on Bush.

guess froggie hates teh black president so much he thinks he's been
president for 9 years

that's what happens when racism distorts your view of reality.

Aide: People are no longer believing that and your approval has
fallen to below 42%
Obama: OK, we blame it on Biden.

guess he hates teh black president so much he forgets there's been a
depression.

oh well. it's hard to see what you're typing when you're wearing a
hood.