Frogwatch[_2_] Frogwatch[_2_] is offline

Default Golfing While the ship sinks

Aide: Captain Obama, we're taking on water rapidly and the passengers
are betting panicky
Obama: Can't I even finish my putting practice?

Aide: Those awful southerners in steerage are complaining how thye
have oil all over their beaches and Nashville flooded.
Obama: Ingrates!

Aide: Some are trying to pump water out themselves without waiting
for authority.
Obama: What a crazy idea, we cannot have unequal amounts of
flooding. Tell them to stop pumping until we can make sure everybody
is equally drowned.

Aide: This morning the DOW freeboard has dropped to below 9980 and
small businesses are saying they refuse to hire anybody until the
economy stabilizes.
Obama: Announce that we are going to pump money into the pockets of
the unions giving them stability.

Aide: They already know you will do that and are saying that will
cause the rest of the US Economy to sink faster.
Obama: Be quiet about it but gather all the CEOs and faithful party
members into the lifeboats, if any of the proles say anything, tell
them it is just that we are doing our jobs by "practicing".