bpuharic bpuharic is offline

Default Golfing While the ship sinks

On Tue, 25 May 2010 07:12:31 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch
wrote:

Aide: Captain Obama, we're taking on water rapidly and the passengers
are betting panicky
Obama: Can't I even finish my putting practice?

Aide: Those awful southerners in steerage are complaining how thye
have oil all over their beaches and Nashville flooded.
Obama: Ingrates!

gee. those of us who ARE chemical engineers know it's very, very
difficult to correct a completely NEW problem.

NO ONE has had to face a problem with a blow out at 5000 feet. but
the right wants to blame it on obama

even though CHENEY caused it...

oh well. cheney's white. obama's black

res ipsa loquitur

Obama: Announce that we are going to pump money into the pockets of
the unions giving them stability.

the US has no unions.

and BP? it killed 15 workers 3 years ago. guess you forgot that part