Frogwatch Frogwatch is offline

Default Golfing While the ship sinks

On May 25, 3:50*pm, bpuharic wrote:
On Tue, 25 May 2010 07:12:31 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch

wrote:
Aide: *Captain Obama, we're taking on water rapidly and the passengers
are betting panicky
Obama: *Can't I even finish my putting practice?

Aide: *Those awful southerners in steerage are complaining how thye
have oil all over their beaches and Nashville flooded.
Obama: *Ingrates!

gee. those of us who ARE chemical engineers know it's very, very
difficult to correct a completely NEW problem.

NO ONE has *had to face a problem with a blow out at 5000 feet. but
the right wants to blame it on obama

even though CHENEY caused it...

oh well. cheney's white. obama's black

res ipsa loquitur

Obama: *Announce that we are going to pump money into the pockets of
the unions giving them stability.

the US has no *unions.

and BP? it killed 15 workers 3 years ago. *guess you forgot that part

Aide: Mr President, people are beginning to notice we have a triple
dip recession.
Obama: Contact Kim Jong Il and have him do something stupid.

Aide: Do you intend to just bow to him or should I get your kneepads?

Obama: If anything happens, just blame it on Bush.
Aide: People are no longer believing that and your approval has
fallen to below 42%
Obama: OK, we blame it on Biden.