Default Am not "Toot Sweet"

It isn't me, blame someone else. He/she is prolific though. I
stopped posting political stuff for our truce and have kept my word.
I always thought jps was HK but will give him/her the benefit of
doubt. If y'all will look back at Toots first posts, you will see
that I tried to discourage him/her due to said truce.

Frogwatch

On Sep 24, 10:30*pm, Frogwatch wrote:
It isn't me, blame someone else. *He/she is prolific though. *I
stopped posting political stuff for our truce and have kept my word.
I always thought jps was HK but will give him/her the benefit of
doubt. *If y'all will look back at Toots first posts, you will see
that I tried to discourage him/her due to said truce.

Frogwatch

BTW, notice Toot posts a lot of cut and paste, something I do not
like. I'd rather post a link and then my interpretation. That way I
cannot be accused of taking something out of context. Seeing that
Toots posts do not resemble anybody except a "conservative" version of
HK, I'd think either Toots is new or is HK after electroshock.
mgg mgg is offline

I'll freely admit... I don't read every post here. I just don't have time to
sort thru the garbage. As a result, I must've missed the post where there
was a "truce" called on political posts here in rec.BOATS. However, I see no
evidence whatsoever of a truce on political posts.

No offense, I was just surprised to read that there was some sort of truce,
and nothing to show for it.

--Mike

"Frogwatch" wrote in message

It isn't me, blame someone else. *He/she is prolific though. *I
stopped posting political stuff for our truce and have kept my word.
I always thought jps was HK but will give him/her the benefit of
doubt. *If y'all will look back at Toots first posts, you will see
that I tried to discourage him/her due to said truce.

Frogwatch

I am not posting political stuff, OK, I fell offa the wagon once by
responding to one.

"Frogwatch" wrote in message
It isn't me, blame someone else. He/she is prolific though. I
stopped posting political stuff for our truce and have kept my word.
I always thought jps was HK but will give him/her the benefit of
doubt. If y'all will look back at Toots first posts, you will see
that I tried to discourage him/her due to said truce.

Frogwatch

Hey, a couple of us are discussing philosophy in another thread and we
haven't come to blows yet. I think boating is a philosophy. I was never much
of a power boater.. don't see the attraction.. if I want to go fast, I take
a plane. Sailing on the other hand, seems very zen-like.

--
Nom=de=Plume

On Sep 24, 10:30*pm, Frogwatch wrote:
It isn't me, blame someone else. *He/she is prolific though. *I
stopped posting political stuff for our truce and have kept my word.
I always thought jps was HK but will give him/her the benefit of
doubt. *If y'all will look back at Toots first posts, you will see
that I tried to discourage him/her due to said truce.

Frogwatch

No you are most certainly not Toots Sweet. I am Toots Sweet.

I could be you if I wanted to.

However, allow me to introduce myself. I am Sean "Toots" Flanagan -
Son of The Sod immigrating here when I was but a wee lad at 5 years
old to use the hoary vernacular. While I largely keep to myself
nowadays since my dear bride Emma (40 years of blessed marriage) died,
I have been slowly reintroducing myself into polite society as time
and obligations permit.

I am a bartender by trade, a philosopher by training and own two
resturant/pubs in a major East Coast metropolitan area which are very
successful due to hard work and long hours. I enjoy cruising and
sailing. I recently sold my two boats, a forty eight foot Hatteras
and a 56 foot Mason Yachts cutter and purchased a thirty six foot
Zimmerman Marine cruiser in which I plan to enjoy the islands of the
Carribean with my last years on this Earth. My sons and daughter are
handling the business

Which is why I'm here. One of the participants in this newsgroup (who
shall remain nameless for obvious reasons) mentioned that there was a
chap here who owned a similar boat to my Zimmerman and maybe we could
discuss the similarities and differences between boats as Zimmerman
Yachts are generally custom built to specification. As of yet, I have
not seen much in the way of boating posts and I'm still not aware of
who owns the Zimmerman because after taking the lay of the land by
observation for a few weeks, it became apparent that this is not a
"boating" group at all, but a place for rancourous political
discourse. Being libertarian by nature (and most likely heritage) I
had to join the fray by tickling the sensitivities of the left wing
pseudo revolutionaries that seem to infest most on-line forums now.
It's our nature as Irishmen to argue over anything at any time - one
might almost think we are really Italians.

So, with that out of the way, perhaps you might point out to me who
owns the Zimmerman or perhaps after reading this, the person who does
might want to open up discussion about our boats. Maybe even join up
for a short cruise showing the Zimmerman flag if you will as there are
not a lot of Zimmerman Yachts around.

On Sep 25, 2:48*am, Toots Sweet wrote:
[...]

Here we ****ing go ....AGAIN. ****head Loogy, and Herring will jump
ALL over this...watch.
It's gotta be one of them, bringing up the Zimmerman thing.

On 9/24/09 10:30 PM, Frogwatch wrote:
It isn't me, blame someone else. He/she is prolific though. I
stopped posting political stuff for our truce and have kept my word.
I always thought jps was HK but will give him/her the benefit of
doubt. If y'all will look back at Toots first posts, you will see
that I tried to discourage him/her due to said truce.

Frogwatch

Nope...I'm not JPS and JPS is not me. Further, unlike several of hte
right-wing turds here, I don't pretend to be any other regular poster here.

You see...and I know it is tough for you righties to internalize this...

I don't give a **** if you read my posts here...or not, and I certainly
don't read most of the posts of most of the righties. Almost all of them
are totally devoid of meaningful content.

--
Birther-Deather-Tenther-Teabagger:
Idiots All

Don't forget ****-on-a-stick Reggie. :)

On Fri, 25 Sep 2009 06:15:47 -0400, H the K wrote:

Here we ****ing go ....AGAIN. ****head Loogy, and Herring will jump ALL
over this...watch.
It's gotta be one of them, bringing up the Zimmerman thing.

Don't forget ****-on-a-stick Reggie. :)

Nope, none of the above.