Default Am not "Toot Sweet"

"Jim" wrote in message
nom=de=plume wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message
nom=de=plume wrote:
"JohnH" wrote in message
On Tue, 29 Sep 2009 17:09:16 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

"Jim" wrote in message
No, but this guy Wilson clearly has a problem with blacks.
He has a problem with liars. Just because they may be black doesn't
make him a racist for pointing out the fact.
--

John H
50% white and 50% other ingredients.

If the man wants to lie and call himself black just so he can use
the race
card, thats his choice.
And, he used the race card when?

He has been using the race card from the gitgo. How the hell do you
think he got elected? It sure as hell wasn't from his experience. He
is behind every 'racist' attack, including Carters, that's been made.
He is doing a good job of 'pretending' to be above the fray, but trust
me - he's right there in the huddle making the calls.
Please show us once instance of Obama making race an issue during his
election.

He was elected by a majority of the people. Get over it.

He seems to be doing a pretty good job so far. I'm still waiting for
you to
agree that Wilson is a known racist and liar. I gave you an example
of him
lying, and it looks like his slamming of Thurman's daughter pretty
much
covers the racist part. But, keep deliberately misspelling his name
if you
think that shows some honesty, judgement, arrogance, etc., on your
part. It
does show an agenda on your part, however.
Who or what Wilson is has no bearing. He simply identified a liar. Why
you use this in a discussion with Jim is beyond rationale.
As I said, claiming that a know liar has the same level of credibility
as the president isn't a "reasonable" argument. Wilson showed himself
to be both a liar and a racist. That pretty much puts him in the David
Duke category.

The lowly Monica claimed Bill stained her dress and he denied it.
Presidents are not above lying. Realize that, Sweetie

Sounds like Clinton rationale to me. Never said Obama is incapable of
lying. I said that when comparing the two, Wilson shows a deficit in that
department.

You can try and demean me all you want, but that won't change the facts
Jimmy Bob.

Your weights and measures department needs calibrating.

I guess if I can call you what ever i feel like, you can call me Jimmy
Bob. You have my permission.
(Wait for it);-)

I guess you can. The question at hand is should you.

--
Nom=de=Plume