Default Am not "Toot Sweet"

It isn't me, blame someone else. He/she is prolific though. I
stopped posting political stuff for our truce and have kept my word.
I always thought jps was HK but will give him/her the benefit of
doubt. If y'all will look back at Toots first posts, you will see
that I tried to discourage him/her due to said truce.

Frogwatch

On Sep 24, 10:30*pm, Frogwatch wrote:
It isn't me, blame someone else. *He/she is prolific though. *I
stopped posting political stuff for our truce and have kept my word.
I always thought jps was HK but will give him/her the benefit of
doubt. *If y'all will look back at Toots first posts, you will see
that I tried to discourage him/her due to said truce.

Frogwatch

BTW, notice Toot posts a lot of cut and paste, something I do not
like. I'd rather post a link and then my interpretation. That way I
cannot be accused of taking something out of context. Seeing that
Toots posts do not resemble anybody except a "conservative" version of
HK, I'd think either Toots is new or is HK after electroshock.
mgg mgg is offline

I'll freely admit... I don't read every post here. I just don't have time to
sort thru the garbage. As a result, I must've missed the post where there
was a "truce" called on political posts here in rec.BOATS. However, I see no
evidence whatsoever of a truce on political posts.

No offense, I was just surprised to read that there was some sort of truce,
and nothing to show for it.

--Mike

"Frogwatch" wrote in message

It isn't me, blame someone else. *He/she is prolific though. *I
stopped posting political stuff for our truce and have kept my word.
I always thought jps was HK but will give him/her the benefit of
doubt. *If y'all will look back at Toots first posts, you will see
that I tried to discourage him/her due to said truce.

Frogwatch

I am not posting political stuff, OK, I fell offa the wagon once by
responding to one.

"Frogwatch" wrote in message
It isn't me, blame someone else. He/she is prolific though. I
stopped posting political stuff for our truce and have kept my word.
I always thought jps was HK but will give him/her the benefit of
doubt. If y'all will look back at Toots first posts, you will see
that I tried to discourage him/her due to said truce.

Frogwatch

Hey, a couple of us are discussing philosophy in another thread and we
haven't come to blows yet. I think boating is a philosophy. I was never much
of a power boater.. don't see the attraction.. if I want to go fast, I take
a plane. Sailing on the other hand, seems very zen-like.

--
Nom=de=Plume

wrote in message
On Thu, 24 Sep 2009 22:13:58 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

"Frogwatch" wrote in message
It isn't me, blame someone else. He/she is prolific though. I
stopped posting political stuff for our truce and have kept my word.
I always thought jps was HK but will give him/her the benefit of
doubt. If y'all will look back at Toots first posts, you will see
that I tried to discourage him/her due to said truce.

Frogwatch

Hey, a couple of us are discussing philosophy in another thread and we
haven't come to blows yet. I think boating is a philosophy. I was never
much
of a power boater.. don't see the attraction.. if I want to go fast, I
take
a plane. Sailing on the other hand, seems very zen-like.

Ms Plume has been a cogent poster here and I enjoyed our exchanges,
even if we don't agree on a lot of things but I think I am joining the
"trusers" myself. When discussions simply become insults I don't want
to participate anymore.

Thanks! Agreement is over-rated anyway. It doesn't add much to understanding
if all you have is a bunch of people nodding their heads in agreement. When
I'm with my close friends, we argue all the time about politics and
religion. A couple of them are Born-againers and we can have a lively
discussion without screeching.

--
Nom=de=Plume

Jim Jim is offline

wrote:

"Frogwatch" wrote in message
[...]

I'm afraid you won't see that happening here, Sweetie. There's some folk
here that are programmed to holler racist, bigot, moron, and insult
family members at every opportunity. It's usually in response to someone
expressing an opinion on politics or religeon.
You never answered John about why you get so aroused over talking with a
bunch of nasty old men about religion and politics. Don't you have
anything better to do?