Default Am not "Toot Sweet"

On Fri, 25 Sep 2009 11:13:10 -0400, H the K
wrote:

On 9/25/09 11:08 AM, wrote:
On Fri, 25 Sep 2009 10:50:45 -0400, H the K
wrote:
temporarily snipped

The wind blew, the crap flew, and all of it stuck to you.
You've been punked.

This from a man who makes comments like this?:

So...is your daddy in the ground yet? When do you start grieving?

Why am I unconcerned?

Your concern concerns me not. The funny thing is that you fell for the
other poster's tale, hook, line, and stinker.

Then you should be able to evidentially reveal the other poster's
identity.

Your concern for JustHate's feelings also are humorous, as is his lack
of grief for his recently departed father.

Do you ever get anything straight? I didn't express concerns for
JustHate's feelings in any way whatsoever. I expressed a warranted
loathing for your general lack of civility and decorum. There are
some things that don't need to be uttered, and you utter them anyway,
virtually in bad taste in every instance. It's a demonstrable lack of
self-control, a form of verbal incontence.

So there you have it. That's my cathartic moment, and I did it
without any of the vile acrimony and emotive bilge that defines your
character.

On 9/25/09 11:33 AM, wrote:
On Fri, 25 Sep 2009 11:13:10 -0400, H the K
wrote:

wrote:
temporarily snipped

The wind blew, the crap flew, and all of it stuck to you.
You've been punked.

This from a man who makes comments like this?:

So...is your daddy in the ground yet? When do you start grieving?

Why am I unconcerned?

Your concern concerns me not. The funny thing is that you fell for the
other poster's tale, hook, line, and stinker.

Then you should be able to evidentially reveal the other poster's
identity.

The "other poster," to whom you refer, is in my bozo bin, which is where
he resided in most of his other iterations here. What you think I
"should" do and what *I* decide I will do only coincide when *I* decide
they do.

Your concern for JustHate's feelings also are humorous, as is his lack
of grief for his recently departed father.

Do you ever get anything straight? I didn't express concerns for
JustHate's feelings in any way whatsoever. I expressed a warranted
loathing for your general lack of civility and decorum. There are
some things that don't need to be uttered, and you utter them anyway,
virtually in bad taste in every instance. It's a demonstrable lack of
self-control, a form of verbal incontence.

So there you have it. That's my cathartic moment, and I did it
without any of the vile acrimony and emotive bilge that defines your
character.

In my opinion, JustHate is such a sleaze there simply is no excuse to
treat him as if he were something else. The hardest work he does is to
remain unemployable and suck down taxpayer benefits while he plays
right-wing stooge. **** him.

--
Birther-Deather-Tenther-Teabagger:
Idiots All

On Fri, 25 Sep 2009 11:47:41 -0400, H the K
wrote:

On 9/25/09 11:33 AM, wrote:
On Fri, 25 Sep 2009 11:13:10 -0400, H the K
wrote:

wrote:
[...]

It's almost October, so here is my monthly message to you:

Harry, the extreme acrimony you've just displayed cannot be good for
your serenity.

Please, for your own good, say the following at least ten times each
morning before opening your news reader:

God grant me the SERENITY to accept the things I cannot change,
the COURAGE to change the things I can,
and the WISDOM to know the difference.
--

John H

jps jps is offline

On Fri, 25 Sep 2009 05:39:37 -0500, thunder
wrote:

On Fri, 25 Sep 2009 06:15:47 -0400, H the K wrote:

Here we ****ing go ....AGAIN. ****head Loogy, and Herring will jump ALL
over this...watch.
It's gotta be one of them, bringing up the Zimmerman thing.

Don't forget ****-on-a-stick Reggie. :)

Nope, none of the above.

Tom.

On Fri, 25 Sep 2009 10:33:38 -0500, wrote:

On Fri, 25 Sep 2009 11:13:10 -0400, H the K
wrote:

wrote:
[...]

That's funny. I forgot to stick in the "in" in "incontence." Let's
make that "incontinence."

A right-wing asshole by any other name still smells like ****.