Default Am not "Toot Sweet"

On 9/25/09 8:24 AM, Don White wrote:
"Toots wrote in message
On Sep 24, 10:30 pm, wrote:
It isn't me, blame someone else. He/she is prolific though. I
stopped posting political stuff for our truce and have kept my word.
I always thought jps was HK but will give him/her the benefit of
doubt. If y'all will look back at Toots first posts, you will see
that I tried to discourage him/her due to said truce.

Frogwatch

No you are most certainly not Toots Sweet. I am Toots Sweet.

I could be you if I wanted to.

***********

That you Waylon??

Pretty good guess. I guess. Already in my bozo bin.

--
Birther-Deather-Tenther-Teabagger:
Idiots All

In article f82f59d4-1da9-4a4d-9933-c2065a029cb7
@g6g2000vbr.googlegroups.com, says...

On Sep 24, 10:30*pm, Frogwatch wrote:
It isn't me, blame someone else. *He/she is prolific though. *I
stopped posting political stuff for our truce and have kept my word.
I always thought jps was HK but will give him/her the benefit of
doubt. *If y'all will look back at Toots first posts, you will see
that I tried to discourage him/her due to said truce.

Frogwatch

No you are most certainly not Toots Sweet. I am Toots Sweet.

I could be you if I wanted to.

However, allow me to introduce myself. I am Sean "Toots" Flanagan -
Son of The Sod immigrating here when I was but a wee lad at 5 years
old to use the hoary vernacular. While I largely keep to myself
nowadays since my dear bride Emma (40 years of blessed marriage) died,
I have been slowly reintroducing myself into polite society as time
and obligations permit.

I am a bartender by trade, a philosopher by training and own two
resturant/pubs in a major East Coast metropolitan area which are very
successful due to hard work and long hours. I enjoy cruising and
sailing. I recently sold my two boats, a forty eight foot Hatteras
and a 56 foot Mason Yachts cutter and purchased a thirty six foot
Zimmerman Marine cruiser in which I plan to enjoy the islands of the
Carribean with my last years on this Earth. My sons and daughter are
handling the business

Which is why I'm here. One of the participants in this newsgroup (who
shall remain nameless for obvious reasons) mentioned that there was a
chap here who owned a similar boat to my Zimmerman and maybe we could
discuss the similarities and differences between boats as Zimmerman
Yachts are generally custom built to specification. As of yet, I have
not seen much in the way of boating posts and I'm still not aware of
who owns the Zimmerman because after taking the lay of the land by
observation for a few weeks, it became apparent that this is not a
"boating" group at all, but a place for rancourous political
discourse. Being libertarian by nature (and most likely heritage) I
had to join the fray by tickling the sensitivities of the left wing
pseudo revolutionaries that seem to infest most on-line forums now.
It's our nature as Irishmen to argue over anything at any time - one
might almost think we are really Italians.

So, with that out of the way, perhaps you might point out to me who
owns the Zimmerman or perhaps after reading this, the person who does
might want to open up discussion about our boats. Maybe even join up
for a short cruise showing the Zimmerman flag if you will as there are
not a lot of Zimmerman Yachts around.

Well, Harry, the second biggest liar in the group said he owned a
"Zimmerman like" lobsta' boat! But of course he also said his father
crossed the Atlantic in a small skiff to a fireboat welcome. He also
noted that he has personally um:
Single handed around the horn
Single handed to Catalina Island
Graduated Yale
Worked for a secret project in Viet Nam
Worked for the last 8 presidents

There is a lengthy list of bull**** this guy has provided us with over
the years, but really, nobody here but Donnie believes him... That's why
we call him "WAFA"... snerk

--
Dad loves his family, and he was a soldier. He wanted us all to remember
that...

On 9/25/09 9:10 AM, JustWait wrote:

Well, Harry, the second biggest liar in the group said he owned a

So...is your daddy in the ground yet? When do you start grieving?

On Sep 25, 9:12*am, H the K wrote:
On 9/25/09 9:10 AM, JustWait wrote:

Well, Harry, the second biggest liar in the group said he owned a

So...is your daddy in the ground yet? When do you start grieving?

--
Birther-Deather-Tenther-Teabagger:
Idiots All

No.... he wanted to suck the old mans COCK one more time before
planting.

On Thu, 24 Sep 2009 23:48:06 -0700 (PDT), Toots Sweet
wrote:

[...]

I thought you looked libertarian. Where did you go for your training
in philosophy?

Sorry to hear about your bride, btw.

wrote:

On Sep 24, 10:30 pm, wrote:
[...]

The wind blew, the crap flew, and all of it stuck to you.
You've been punked.

--
Birther-Deather-Tenther-Teabagger:
Idiots All

On Fri, 25 Sep 2009 10:50:45 -0400, H the K
wrote:
temporarily snipped

The wind blew, the crap flew, and all of it stuck to you.
You've been punked.

This from a man who makes comments like this?:

So...is your daddy in the ground yet? When do you start grieving?

Why am I unconcerned?