Frogwatch Frogwatch is offline

Default Am not "Toot Sweet"

On Sep 24, 11:38*pm, "mgg" wrote:
I'll freely admit... I don't read every post here. I just don't have time to
sort thru the garbage. As a result, I must've missed the post where there
was a "truce" called on political posts here in rec.BOATS. However, I see no
evidence whatsoever of a truce on political posts.

No offense, I was just surprised to read that there was some sort of truce,
and nothing to show for it.

--Mike

"Frogwatch" wrote in message

It isn't me, blame someone else. *He/she is prolific though. *I
stopped posting political stuff for our truce and have kept my word.
I always thought jps was HK but will give him/her the benefit of
doubt. *If y'all will look back at Toots first posts, you will see
that I tried to discourage him/her due to said truce.

Frogwatch

I am not posting political stuff, OK, I fell offa the wagon once by
responding to one.