Default Am not "Toot Sweet"

H the K wrote:
On 9/25/09 9:10 AM, JustWait wrote:

Well, Harry, the second biggest liar in the group said he owned a

So...is your daddy in the ground yet? When do you start grieving?

Karen should read this thread. She may be in danger with this ****ing
loser.

H the K wrote:
On 9/25/09 11:33 AM, wrote:
On Fri, 25 Sep 2009 11:13:10 -0400, H the K
wrote:

On 9/25/09 11:08 AM,
wrote:
On Fri, 25 Sep 2009 10:50:45 -0400, H the K
wrote:
temporarily snipped

The wind blew, the crap flew, and all of it stuck to you.
You've been punked.

This from a man who makes comments like this?:

So...is your daddy in the ground yet? When do you start grieving?

Why am I unconcerned?

Your concern concerns me not. The funny thing is that you fell for the
other poster's tale, hook, line, and stinker.

Then you should be able to evidentially reveal the other poster's
identity.

The "other poster," to whom you refer, is in my bozo bin, which is where
he resided in most of his other iterations here. What you think I
"should" do and what *I* decide I will do only coincide when *I* decide
they do.

Your concern for JustHate's feelings also are humorous, as is his lack
of grief for his recently departed father.

Do you ever get anything straight? I didn't express concerns for
JustHate's feelings in any way whatsoever. I expressed a warranted
loathing for your general lack of civility and decorum. There are
some things that don't need to be uttered, and you utter them anyway,
virtually in bad taste in every instance. It's a demonstrable lack of
self-control, a form of verbal incontence.

So there you have it. That's my cathartic moment, and I did it
without any of the vile acrimony and emotive bilge that defines your
character.

In my opinion, JustHate is such a sleaze there simply is no excuse to
treat him as if he were something else. The hardest work he does is to
remain unemployable and suck down taxpayer benefits while he plays
right-wing stooge. **** him.

Serious narcissism!

H the K wrote:
On 9/25/09 12:06 PM, jps wrote:
On Fri, 25 Sep 2009 05:39:37 -0500,
wrote:

On Fri, 25 Sep 2009 06:15:47 -0400, H the K wrote:

Here we ****ing go ....AGAIN. ****head Loogy, and Herring will jump
ALL
over this...watch.
It's gotta be one of them, bringing up the Zimmerman thing.

Don't forget ****-on-a-stick Reggie. :)

Nope, none of the above.

Tom.

A right-wing asshole by any other name still smells like ****.

Typical...

H the K wrote:
On 9/25/09 12:55 PM, jps wrote:
On Fri, 25 Sep 2009 11:35:13 -0500, wrote:

On Fri, 25 Sep 2009 09:25:55 -0700, wrote:

On Fri, 25 Sep 2009 10:59:01 -0500,
wrote:

On Fri, 25 Sep 2009 11:47:41 -0400, H the K
wrote:

On 9/25/09 11:33 AM,
wrote:
snipped for contextual obligations

Then you should be able to evidentially reveal the other poster's
identity.

further redaction action

What you think I
"should" do and what *I* decide I will do only coincide when *I*
decide
they do.

I'm sorry, Harry, but this doesn't even make sense,
contextually or otherwise.

That's rich. With all your ponderous scribbling you're having trouble
parsing Harry's simple phrase.

It's not the parsing that is problematic, JPS. It's the ostensible
assumption on his part that I 'thought' he should reveal the other
poster's identity. His response was juxtaposed below my assertion
that he should be able to divulge the other person's identity. There
was no requirement for him to do so, implicitly or explicitly. Does
that make sense? There are support groups that help with
comprehending "ponderous scribbling," if that will help at all.

Fresh in from the Ponderosa with a mouthful.

I haven't any trouble understanding your ponderosities.

You're like a young jazz musician who knows how to play a lot of notes
fast and hasn't yet discovered the spaces between the notes are what
make the music worth listening to.

You're a young writer, perhaps not in years.

"He" reminds me of some of the freshmen I encountered when I taught
bonehead English. There were always a couple of overwrought, purple
prose wannabe writers among the students I taught in every class.

If they were particularly obnoxious in class, I would slash and burn my
way through their homework with a red pen.

You never taught a damn thing.

H the K wrote:
On 9/25/09 2:14 PM, jps wrote:
On Fri, 25 Sep 2009 12:45:49 -0500, wrote:

On Fri, 25 Sep 2009 13:09:40 -0400, H the K
wrote:

snipped for Harry's own good

You're a young writer, perhaps not in years.

"He" reminds me of some of the freshmen I encountered when I taught
bonehead English. There were always a couple of overwrought, purple
prose wannabe writers among the students I taught in every class.

If they were particularly obnoxious in class, I would slash and burn my
way through their homework with a red pen.

Harry, that reminds of me of my first year in college in comp class. I
had submitted my first writing assignment, and a short time later the
professor of the class came into the book store by the student union,
having seen me in there, to commend me on my writing and the quality
of the essay. I was surprised by that, of course. He said that I was
far ahead of most other freshmen that he usually had in his class. He
was equally surprised when he learned that I had little desire to be a
writer. I went into engineering. Silly me.

And now you sell insurance?

Even professors can be buffoons, you know. Most who consider
themselves right-of-center have little regard for the liberal arts so
I haven't a clue why you'd think his commendation held any value.

"Comp class" was the sort of official name of the "Bonehead English"
classes I taught. "English composition 101." It sure was hell was *not*
usually taught by "professors," but, rather, by lowly T.A.'s, or
teaching assistants. That's what I was, a master's student in English
trying to earn a few bucks to help defray my university costs.

Bull****.

H the K wrote:
On 9/25/09 7:17 PM, nom=de=plume wrote:
wrote in message
On Fri, 25 Sep 2009 12:50:21 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

wrote in message
nom=de=plume wrote:
wrote in message
On Thu, 24 Sep 2009 22:13:58 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

wrote in message

It isn't me, blame someone else. He/she is prolific though. I
stopped posting political stuff for our truce and have kept my
word.
I always thought jps was HK but will give him/her the benefit of
doubt. If y'all will look back at Toots first posts, you will see
that I tried to discourage him/her due to said truce.

Frogwatch

Hey, a couple of us are discussing philosophy in another thread and
we
haven't come to blows yet. I think boating is a philosophy. I was
never
much
of a power boater.. don't see the attraction.. if I want to go
fast,
take
a plane. Sailing on the other hand, seems very zen-like.

Ms Plume has been a cogent poster here and I enjoyed our exchanges,
even if we don't agree on a lot of things but I think I am
joining the
"trusers" myself. When discussions simply become insults I don't
want
to participate anymore.

Thanks! Agreement is over-rated anyway. It doesn't add much to
understanding if all you have is a bunch of people nodding their
heads
in
agreement. When I'm with my close friends, we argue all the time
about
politics and religion. A couple of them are Born-againers and we can
have
a lively discussion without screeching.

I'm afraid you won't see that happening here, Sweetie. There's some
folk
here that are programmed to holler racist, bigot, moron, and insult
family
members at every opportunity. It's usually in response to someone
expressing an opinion on politics or religeon.
You never answered John about why you get so aroused over talking
with a
bunch of nasty old men about religion and politics. Don't you have
anything better to do?

Pot, kettle, black. Looks like you're outnumbered by reasonable people
Jimmy
Bob.

Why are you not thanking Harry for his insightful personality
assessments?

He's a great man to have on your side!
--

John H

Harry is not on my "side" and I'm not on his.

Please...you're confusing the moron.

Donnie had nothing to do with this, WAFA.

On Sep 25, 8:24*pm, The D wrote:
H the K wrote:
On 9/25/09 7:17 PM, nom=de=plume wrote:
. ..
*wrote:

*wrote in message
nom=de=plume wrote:
news:s1lob5hnhcc9vshag36a8okcrul7inoftn@4ax. com...
*wrote:

[...]

ROTFLMAO!!
jps jps is offline

On Fri, 25 Sep 2009 17:13:05 -0400, Jim wrote:

nom=de=plume wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message
wrote:

"Frogwatch" wrote in message
It isn't me, blame someone else. He/she is prolific though. I
stopped posting political stuff for our truce and have kept my word.
I always thought jps was HK but will give him/her the benefit of
doubt. If y'all will look back at Toots first posts, you will see
that I tried to discourage him/her due to said truce.

Frogwatch
Hey, a couple of us are discussing philosophy in another thread and we
haven't come to blows yet. I think boating is a philosophy. I was never
much
of a power boater.. don't see the attraction.. if I want to go fast, I
[...]

Who is this Bob fella. No sirre Bob. Us conservatives are the reasonable
ones.

Whoopdedooo! That's the first I've heard of this...

Reasonable, as in due diligence on those WMDs or taking the time to
breathe before you accuse a dissenter of sedition?

Reasonable as in aluminum tubes, yellowcake and mushroom clouds?

Reasonable as in outing Valerie Plame, John Bolton and Karl Rove?

Reasonable as in Larry Craig, Vitter, Sanford and the skank who hit on
young male pages?

Reasonable as in the NRA? Teabaggers, Birthers, Deathers, and those
who can see across the water to Russia?

Reasonable as in Joe Wilson screaming "liar" at the President?

Are those the reasonable people you are?

Clearly, you've now co-opted the word reasonable along with
conservative. It now means asshole.

****in' unbelievable how you fantasize about your own kind.

On Sep 25, 7:17*pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:
"Jack" wrote in message

On Sep 25, 5:22 pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:

"Jack" wrote in message

On Sep 25, 3:50 pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:

"Jim" wrote in message

. ..

nom=de=plume wrote:
. ..
wrote:

"Frogwatch" wrote in message
[...]

Like most liberals, you're numerically and judgmentally challenged.

Like most people, I call them the way I see them.

Hmm... the two aren't mutually exclusive.

Have a good weekend!

Hmmm... I don't disparage those who have a different political philosophy..

"Unlike Republicans, Democrats are much less monolithic."
"Perhaps they're clinging to their guns and bibles"
"Or are you talking about Republicans, who didn't lift a finger when
Bush spent
like crazy? "
"Sickening. Glen Beck/Rush Limbaugh mentality."
"Are you telling us you condone what the previous president *you* put
in
office did? Feel free to insult me or say it's Bush rationale if that
makes
you feel better. "

That's just a quick review of a few of your posts where you most
definitley *did* attempt to disparage those who have a different
political philosophy. I'm sure you'll now say that they are just your
observations, but they, by definition, "disparage those who have a
different political philosophy".

Words do have meaning, you know.

jps jps is offline

wrote:

wrote in message
wrote:

wrote in message
[...]

By "side" he means you'll offer your skirt as a hiding place.

Most of the serious headcases here maintain sock puppets so they don't
get diagnosed with MPD, as would be the case with Toots. He's got a
rich fantasy life wherein most people are conservative (the modern
definition).