Default Am not "Toot Sweet"

In article 2d838706-3c98-43a4-937c-f75a232aab48
@o36g2000vbl.googlegroups.com, says...

On Sep 25, 7:17*pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:
"Jack" wrote in message

On Sep 25, 5:22 pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:

"Jack" wrote in message

On Sep 25, 3:50 pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:

"Jim" wrote in message

. ..

nom=de=plume wrote:
wrote in message
. ..
On Thu, 24 Sep 2009 22:13:58 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

"Frogwatch" wrote in message
It isn't me, blame someone else. He/she is prolific though. I
stopped posting political stuff for our truce and have kept my
word.
I always thought jps was HK but will give him/her the benefit of
doubt. If y'all will look back at Toots first posts, you will see
that I tried to discourage him/her due to said truce.

Frogwatch

Hey, a couple of us are discussing philosophy in another thread and
we
haven't come to blows yet. I think boating is a philosophy. I was
never
much
of a power boater.. don't see the attraction.. if I want to go
fast,
take
a plane. Sailing on the other hand, seems very zen-like.

Ms Plume has been a cogent poster here and I enjoyed our exchanges,
even if we don't agree on a lot of things but I think I am joining
the
"trusers" myself. When discussions simply become insults I don't
want
to participate anymore.

Thanks! Agreement is over-rated anyway. It doesn't add much to
understanding if all you have is a bunch of people nodding their
heads
in
agreement. When I'm with my close friends, we argue all the time
about
politics and religion. A couple of them are Born-againers and we can
have
a lively discussion without screeching.

I'm afraid you won't see that happening here, Sweetie. There's some
folk
here that are programmed to holler racist, bigot, moron, and insult
family
members at every opportunity. It's usually in response to someone
expressing an opinion on politics or religeon.
You never answered John about why you get so aroused over talking with
bunch of nasty old men about religion and politics. Don't you have
anything better to do?

Pot, kettle, black. Looks like you're outnumbered by reasonable people
Jimmy
Bob.

--
Nom=de=Plume
Like most liberals, you're numerically and judgmentally challenged.

Like most people, I call them the way I see them.

Hmm... the two aren't mutually exclusive.

Have a good weekend!

Hmmm... I don't disparage those who have a different political philosophy.

"Unlike Republicans, Democrats are much less monolithic."
"Perhaps they're clinging to their guns and bibles"
"Or are you talking about Republicans, who didn't lift a finger when
Bush spent
like crazy? "
"Sickening. Glen Beck/Rush Limbaugh mentality."
"Are you telling us you condone what the previous president *you* put
in
office did? Feel free to insult me or say it's Bush rationale if that
makes
you feel better. "

That's just a quick review of a few of your posts where you most
definitley *did* attempt to disparage those who have a different
political philosophy. I'm sure you'll now say that they are just your
observations, but they, by definition, "disparage those who have a
different political philosophy".

Words do have meaning, you know.

YEAH! Remember, is, is!! Well unless it isn't... um, is, is not...
whatever...

--
Dad loves his family, and he was a soldier. He wanted us all to remember
that...

"Jack" wrote in message

On Sep 25, 3:50 pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:

"Jim" wrote in message

. ..

nom=de=plume wrote:
. ..
wrote:

"Frogwatch" wrote in message
[...]

Reply: Nothing was disparaging in anything I said. I didn't insinuate
anything about you personally. However, you have no problem doing that with
others.

Words definitely have meaning, I do know.

--
Nom=de=Plume

"Jack" wrote in message

On Sep 25, 3:50 pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:

"Jim" wrote in message

. ..

nom=de=plume wrote:
. ..
wrote:

"Frogwatch" wrote in message
[...]

Woooo.... Clinton got a blow job. Call CNN.

--
Nom=de=Plume

"jps" wrote in message
On Fri, 25 Sep 2009 19:54:06 -0400, H the K
wrote:

On 9/25/09 7:17 PM, nom=de=plume wrote:
wrote in message
On Fri, 25 Sep 2009 12:50:21 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

wrote in message
wrote:

wrote in message
[...]

with a
bunch of nasty old men about religion and politics. Don't you have
anything better to do?

Pot, kettle, black. Looks like you're outnumbered by reasonable people
Jimmy
Bob.

Why are you not thanking Harry for his insightful personality
assessments?

He's a great man to have on your side!
--

John H

Harry is not on my "side" and I'm not on his.

Please...you're confusing the moron.

By "side" he means you'll offer your skirt as a hiding place.

Well, I don't usually wear a skirt.

Most of the serious headcases here maintain sock puppets so they don't
get diagnosed with MPD, as would be the case with Toots. He's got a
rich fantasy life wherein most people are conservative (the modern
definition).

I would think that would cause such a diagnosis. I don't really care to sort
them all out. Some are obvious, some aren't.

--
Nom=de=Plume

mgg mgg is offline

"H the K" wrote in message
m...
On 9/25/09 3:50 PM, nom=de=plume wrote:
wrote in message
wrote:

wrote in message
[...]

You never answered John about why you get so aroused over talking with a
bunch of nasty old men about religion and politics. Don't you have
anything better to do?

Pot, kettle, black. Looks like you're outnumbered by reasonable people
Jimmy
Bob.

Florida Jim is one of ranking assholes of rec.boats, a boatless, jealous,
cantankerous old fart who hasn't had a decent job since being mustered out
of the Vietnam era navy.

He's also a coward.

Apart from the Vietnam part, you described yourself to a tee.

He's also a coward.

That's the description of you, that explains why the Vietnam part doesn't
apply.

You are fooling no one, butthole.

--Mike

Jim Jim is offline

nom=de=plume wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message
nom=de=plume wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message
wrote:

"Frogwatch" wrote in message
It isn't me, blame someone else. He/she is prolific though. I
stopped posting political stuff for our truce and have kept my word.
I always thought jps was HK but will give him/her the benefit of
doubt. If y'all will look back at Toots first posts, you will see
that I tried to discourage him/her due to said truce.

Frogwatch
Hey, a couple of us are discussing philosophy in another thread and
we
haven't come to blows yet. I think boating is a philosophy. I was
never much
of a power boater.. don't see the attraction.. if I want to go fast,
I take
[...]

Who is this Bob fella. No sirre Bob. Us conservatives are the reasonable
ones. You loons that fawn over liers, cheats, and thieves are the crazy
ones. Krausie and company which includes you are beating a dead horse over
all this political and economic nonsense. You cant change nuttin by
bawling and blustering about it here. Go join some political action group
or do something useful with your life instead of boring us to tears.

Who's "Sweetie"? No such person here.

Go yourself. You don't get to tell me what to do.

Sweetie fits you better than name of the pen.

Jim Jim is offline

wrote:

wrote in message
wrote:

wrote in message
[...]

I didn't imagine you as the feminine type.
Jim Jim is offline

"Jim" wrote in message
wrote:
"Frogwatch" wrote in message
[...]

Sweetcheeks, you have your bloomers all wedged up. Lighten up. Forget
about politics for a while. Tell us about your boating adventure with
that older couple. After all you signed on here to discuss boating,
didn't you?

"Jim" ""tj\"@florida,com" wrote in message

Sweetcheeks, you have your bloomers all wedged up. Lighten up. Forget
about politics for a while. Tell us about your boating adventure with that
older couple. After all you signed on here to discuss boating, didn't you?

That has to be the most sexist remark ever posted here.
Congratulations Flatulent Jim. You've finally discovered your one true
talent.