Default Am not "Toot Sweet"

JohnH wrote:
On Sat, 26 Sep 2009 10:48:38 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

"Don White" wrote in message
"Jim" ""tj\"@florida,com" wrote in message
Sweetcheeks, you have your bloomers all wedged up. Lighten up. Forget
about politics for a while. Tell us about your boating adventure with
that older couple. After all you signed on here to discuss boating,
didn't you?
That has to be the most sexist remark ever posted here.
Congratulations Flatulent Jim. You've finally discovered your one true
talent.

I'm hoping he isn't going to make a corset remark. Sorry, stupid pun.

It's strange that both you and Donnie find offensive a comment about
bloomers, yet a comment such as the following is acceptable:

"He was the bendover and pick up that soap boy when he was in the
navy."

--

John H

It's really not strange, John, one is suffering from a psychiatric
disorder and the other is so dumb he follows him like a puppy.

wrote:

"Don White" wrote in message
"Jim" ""tj\"@florida,com" wrote in message
Sweetcheeks, you have your bloomers all wedged up. Lighten up. Forget
about politics for a while. Tell us about your boating adventure with
that older couple. After all you signed on here to discuss boating,
didn't you?
That has to be the most sexist remark ever posted here.
Congratulations Flatulent Jim. You've finally discovered your one true
talent.
I'm hoping he isn't going to make a corset remark. Sorry, stupid pun.

It's strange that both you and Donnie find offensive a comment about
bloomers, yet a comment such as the following is acceptable:

"He was the bendover and pick up that soap boy when he was in the
navy."

--

John H

Please show me where I said "bloomers" was offensive. I'm not responsible
for what Don or anyone else says.

Donnie really can't be held responsible for what *he* says. It's either
at WAFA's direction or from his own, dumb, mind.
Jim Jim is offline

JohnH wrote:
On Sat, 26 Sep 2009 15:30:58 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

"H the K" wrote in message
news

He was the bendover and pick up that soap boy when he was in the navy.

Explains why he has such fond memories of his 'service' days.

You, like the plum, find nothing offensive about this kind of talk?
--

John H

Sadly, he doesn't.

wrote:

"Don White" wrote in message
"Jim" ""tj\"@florida,com" wrote in message
Sweetcheeks, you have your bloomers all wedged up. Lighten up. Forget
about politics for a while. Tell us about your boating adventure with
that older couple. After all you signed on here to discuss boating,
didn't you?
That has to be the most sexist remark ever posted here.
Congratulations Flatulent Jim. You've finally discovered your one true
talent.
I'm hoping he isn't going to make a corset remark. Sorry, stupid pun.

It's strange that both you and Donnie find offensive a comment about
bloomers, yet a comment such as the following is acceptable:

"He was the bendover and pick up that soap boy when he was in the
navy."

--

John H

John, I think Bloomers is onto Harry's act already, But Donny boy still
hasn't a clue.

She seems very quick to take offense at a comment made by a
conservative, but tends to overlook anything made by a liberal. That's
what I'd call an NBC mentality.
--

John H
Jim Jim is offline

The D wrote:
H the K wrote:
On 9/26/09 2:30 PM, Don White wrote:
"H the wrote in message
news

He was the bendover and pick up that soap boy when he was in the navy.

Explains why he has such fond memories of his 'service' days.

Might also explain his cowardice today...

But you don't *see* his posts - remember!

We all know that Harry's cowardice is traceable back to his draft
dodging days in the early 60s. We also know that Harry has fear and
hatred of men and women in uniform. Do you suppose that can be traced
back to the days when he was a boy scout? Was he a victim of some
unspeakable perverse act ?

jps jps is offline

On Sat, 26 Sep 2009 16:27:42 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

"JohnH" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 26 Sep 2009 14:19:17 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

"JohnH" wrote in message
On Sat, 26 Sep 2009 13:58:03 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

om...
wrote:

"H the K" wrote in message
newsf6dnQN93_wvxCPXnZ2dnUVZ_jRi4p2d@earth link.com...

He was the bendover and pick up that soap boy when he was in the
navy.

Explains why he has such fond memories of his 'service' days.

You, like the plum, find nothing offensive about this kind of talk?
--

John H

Where did I say I thought it wasn't? If you're asking, then yes, it's
pretty
offensive.

Then you should have the 'chesticles' to say something just as you
have to others who've said something you found offensive.
--

John H

You're claiming I'm supposed to look at every post in the newsgroup and
condemn everything that's offensive. Sorry, but that's a full time job,
and
I already have a job. I believe he said it to/about someone besides me
here,
and I suspect that person is capable of defending himself.

Why don't you take it on as a job.

However, if something says something in my direction that's offensive, I'm
willing to point it out. Aren't you?

I was referring to a post made in response to yours. That could be
considered somewhat different than looking 'at every post in the
newsgroup', as you erroneously claimed I claimed.
--

John H

As I said, I'm not responsible for what others say, especially about other
people. Are you advocating some sort of censurship program?

He's expecting you to distance yourself from whatever bad behavior
takes place in any thread in which you post on rec.boats.

The same way he distanced himself from the lying assholes to committed
our country to a false war in Iraq, torture and the suspension of our
rights.

Don't listen to this asshole. He's just another two-faced
"conservative" who's going to vote the straight party line until he's
dead.

wrote:

"Don White" wrote in message
[...]

Wow... I'm female. Thanks for reminding me. Are you afraid to speak to me
directly? lol

--
Nom=de=Plume

nom=de=plume wrote:
"Jim" ""tj\"@florida,com" wrote in message
nom=de=plume wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message
nom=de=plume wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message
nom=de=plume wrote:
wrote in message
On Thu, 24 Sep 2009 22:13:58 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

"Frogwatch" wrote in message
It isn't me, blame someone else. He/she is prolific though. I
stopped posting political stuff for our truce and have kept my
word.
I always thought jps was HK but will give him/her the benefit of
doubt. If y'all will look back at Toots first posts, you will
see
that I tried to discourage him/her due to said truce.

Frogwatch
Hey, a couple of us are discussing philosophy in another thread
and we
haven't come to blows yet. I think boating is a philosophy. I was
never much
of a power boater.. don't see the attraction.. if I want to go
fast, I take
a plane. Sailing on the other hand, seems very zen-like.
Ms Plume has been a cogent poster here and I enjoyed our
exchanges,
even if we don't agree on a lot of things but I think I am joining
the
"trusers" myself. When discussions simply become insults I don't
want
to participate anymore.
Thanks! Agreement is over-rated anyway. It doesn't add much to
understanding if all you have is a bunch of people nodding their
heads in agreement. When I'm with my close friends, we argue all
the time about politics and religion. A couple of them are
Born-againers and we can have a lively discussion without
screeching.

I'm afraid you won't see that happening here, Sweetie. There's some
folk here that are programmed to holler racist, bigot, moron, and
insult family members at every opportunity. It's usually in response
to someone expressing an opinion on politics or religeon.
You never answered John about why you get so aroused over talking
with a bunch of nasty old men about religion and politics. Don't you
have anything better to do?
Pot, kettle, black. Looks like you're outnumbered by reasonable
people Jimmy Bob.

Who is this Bob fella. No sirre Bob. Us conservatives are the
reasonable ones. You loons that fawn over liers, cheats, and thieves
are the crazy ones. Krausie and company which includes you are beating
a dead horse over all this political and economic nonsense. You cant
change nuttin by bawling and blustering about it here. Go join some
political action group or do something useful with your life instead
of boring us to tears.

Who's "Sweetie"? No such person here.

Go yourself. You don't get to tell me what to do.

Sweetie fits you better than name of the pen.

It's not my name. Do you not like Jimmybob?

Plume isn't your name either.

You're right. What's your point?

--
Nom=de=Plume

"JohnH" wrote in message
On Sat, 26 Sep 2009 16:27:42 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

"JohnH" wrote in message
. ..
On Sat, 26 Sep 2009 14:19:17 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

m...
wrote:

news:5epsb5hdga0s56qisgrd4rrumc1qqj5qv6@4ax. com...
wrote:

"H the K" wrote in message
[...]

You find a post responding to you 'pretty offensive', yet you say
nothing about it until it is brought to your attention.

I'm not required, nor am I capable of commenting on every post that I may or
may not find offensive, especially when it's not directed to me. You really
don't need to "bring it to my attention," as I would prefer to ignore posts
that aren't about me or to me and are about someone else.

Strange, that's all. Might cause one to question whether you're really
not just another follower of HK.

Go in peace to love and serve your messiah.

What's strange is your obsession with HK. He's posted lots of times as a
follow-up to one of my posts, and I rarely reply. I'm not willing to play
that game, and I don't typically fuel someone else's loathing or animous.
Sounds to me like you can't or won't follow that kind of reasoned response
(or non-response I suppose).

Who is my "messaih"? I think I know who you seem to insist it is, but why
not just say it. You'll likely feel better.

--
Nom=de=Plume

"jps" wrote in message
On Sat, 26 Sep 2009 16:27:42 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

"JohnH" wrote in message
. ..
On Sat, 26 Sep 2009 14:19:17 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

m...

wrote:

"H the K" wrote in message
[...]

Yes, I know what he's expecting. But that doesn't mean it's going to happen.
I actually have a life, well, sometimes.

--
Nom=de=Plume