Default I just saw Obama's HS speech

In article ,
says...

JustWait wrote:
In article ,

says...
Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
On Thu, 10 Sep 2009 04:46:28 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ws1YDi4hEps

I thought it was good, that is unless I was missing something bad
about it.
Other than all the distortions, outright lies and general misdirection
about his intentions, it wasn't bad at all.
Please list the distortions, lies and misdirections, with proof that
they are what you claim.

Tom posted this earlier, it's only one source..

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090910/...th_care_fact_c
heck

Yahoo news, good try!

What, shooting the messenger?? Are the quotes fudged, numbers changed?
Just curious if this answered your question or not. You asked what
distortions, lies, and misdirections" and we did, what is so hard to
understand?

--
Wafa free since 2009

JustWait wrote:
In article ,
says...
JustWait wrote:
In article ,

says...
wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ws1YDi4hEps

I thought it was good, that is unless I was missing something bad
about it.
Other than all the distortions, outright lies and general misdirection
about his intentions, it wasn't bad at all.
Please list the distortions, lies and misdirections, with proof that
they are what you claim.
Tom posted this earlier, it's only one source..

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090910/...th_care_fact_c
heck

Yahoo news, good try!

What, shooting the messenger?? Are the quotes fudged, numbers changed?
Just curious if this answered your question or not. You asked what
distortions, lies, and misdirections" and we did, what is so hard to
understand?

No, here's one!

OBAMA: "The reforms I'm proposing would not apply to those who are here
illegally." One congressman, South Carolina Republican Joe Wilson,
shouted "You lie!" from his seat in the House chamber when Obama made
this assertion. Wilson later apologized.

THE FACTS: The facts back up Obama. The House version of the health care
bill explicitly prohibits spending any federal money to help illegal
immigrants get health care coverage. Illegal immigrants could buy
private health insurance, as many do now, but wouldn't get tax subsidies
to help them. Still, Republicans say there are not sufficient
citizenship verification requirements to ensure illegal immigrants are
excluded from benefits they are not due.

"NotNow" wrote in message
Tom posted this earlier, it's only one source..

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090910/...th_care_fact_c
heck

And healthcare claims....

http://www.factcheck.org/2009/06/oba...h-care-claims/

Seems a lot more balanced than the previous link to the claims vs. facts.

--
Nom=de=Plume

In article ,
says...

JustWait wrote:
In article ,

says...
JustWait wrote:
In article ,

says...
wrote:

[...]

Now, we just got to pass the bill "before" we fast track another 30
million or so... hummmm, doubt that "ever" crossed anyones mind in
congress. snerk

--
Wafa free since 2009

JustWait wrote:

Now, we just got to pass the bill "before" we fast track another 30
million or so... hummmm, doubt that "ever" crossed anyones mind in
congress. snerk

You know, most illegal aliens work...

Why don't you leave the country?

--
Birther-Deather-Tenther-Teabagger:
Idiots All

JustWait wrote:
In article ,
says...
JustWait wrote:
In article ,

says...
JustWait wrote:
In article ,

says...
wrote:

[...]

Now, where'd you get THAT information? Another GOP lie you've been told?
jps jps is offline

wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ws1YDi4hEps

I thought it was good, that is unless I was missing something bad
about it.

Other than all the distortions, outright lies and general misdirection
about his intentions, it wasn't bad at all.

You're making less and less sense as our illustrious President's term
get into full swing.

I bet that speech last night got your panties in a real bunch.

Like the Republicans in attendence, you could figure out whether to
stand up and clap or sit down and frown.

wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ws1YDi4hEps

I thought it was good, that is unless I was missing something bad
about it.

Other than all the distortions, outright lies and general misdirection
about his intentions, it wasn't bad at all.

You're making less and less sense as our illustrious President's term
get into full swing.

I bet that speech last night got your panties in a real bunch.

Like the Republicans in attendence, you could figure out whether to
stand up and clap or sit down and frown.

Tom is moving closer and closer to the precipice.

On Thu, 10 Sep 2009 12:31:00 -0700, jps wrote:

Like the Republicans in attendence, you could figure out whether to
stand up and clap or sit down and frown.

Ever see that SNL skit where the pols were asked to stand up if they
agreed with a point about policy?
Funny as all get out. Think they had JJ and AG players, but I can't
remember the rest. Can't find it either.
Might have been for the '91 election.
Hilarious.

--Vic
jps jps is offline

On Thu, 10 Sep 2009 15:10:11 -0500, Vic Smith
wrote:

On Thu, 10 Sep 2009 12:31:00 -0700, jps wrote:

Like the Republicans in attendence, you could figure out whether to
stand up and clap or sit down and frown.

Ever see that SNL skit where the pols were asked to stand up if they
agreed with a point about policy?
Funny as all get out. Think they had JJ and AG players, but I can't
remember the rest. Can't find it either.
Might have been for the '91 election.
Hilarious.

--Vic

It was nearly as comical last night. All you have to say is
"accountability" and the Republicans pop up like jack-in-the-boxes.

Doesn't matter what the accountability is to or for, just the mere
uttering of the word gets a Pavlovian response.

Obama played the R's like a harp last night. They looked like the
petulant idiots they are. Eric Cantor tweeting away, the lot of them
with their arms crossed and scowls on their faces.

Totally outclassed by a classy CIC.