BoatBanter.com

-   -   I just saw Obama's HS speech (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/109697-i-just-saw-obamas-hs-speech.html)

Tim September 10th 09 12:46 PM

I just saw Obama's HS speech

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ws1YDi4hEps

I thought it was good, that is unless I was missing something bad
about it.

H the K[_2_] September 10th 09 12:57 PM

I just saw Obama's HS speech

Tim wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ws1YDi4hEps

I thought it was good, that is unless I was missing something bad
about it.

Then you might be ready to watch this, and see why Republicans are so
intimidate by Obama, their only weapon is fear-mongering.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvbL_...layer_embedded

--
Birther-Deather-Tenther-Teabagger:
Idiots All

Tom Francis - SWSports September 10th 09 01:07 PM

I just saw Obama's HS speech

On Thu, 10 Sep 2009 04:46:28 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ws1YDi4hEps

I thought it was good, that is unless I was missing something bad
about it.

Other than all the distortions, outright lies and general misdirection
about his intentions, it wasn't bad at all.

H the K[_2_] September 10th 09 01:08 PM

I just saw Obama's HS speech

wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ws1YDi4hEps

I thought it was good, that is unless I was missing something bad
about it.

Other than all the distortions, outright lies and general misdirection
about his intentions, it wasn't bad at all.

If it upsets RepubliThugs, it must be ok.

NotNow[_3_] September 10th 09 01:56 PM

I just saw Obama's HS speech

wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ws1YDi4hEps

I thought it was good, that is unless I was missing something bad
about it.

Other than all the distortions, outright lies and general misdirection
about his intentions, it wasn't bad at all.

Please list the distortions, lies and misdirections, with proof that
they are what you claim.

JustWait September 10th 09 02:21 PM

I just saw Obama's HS speech

In article ,
says...

wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ws1YDi4hEps

I thought it was good, that is unless I was missing something bad
about it.

Other than all the distortions, outright lies and general misdirection
about his intentions, it wasn't bad at all.

He sure can read a story...

--
Wafa free since 2009

JustWait September 10th 09 02:23 PM

I just saw Obama's HS speech

In article ,
says...

wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ws1YDi4hEps

I thought it was good, that is unless I was missing something bad
about it.

Other than all the distortions, outright lies and general misdirection
about his intentions, it wasn't bad at all.

Please list the distortions, lies and misdirections, with proof that
they are what you claim.

Tom posted this earlier, it's only one source..

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090910/...th_care_fact_c
heck

--
Wafa free since 2009

H the K[_2_] September 10th 09 02:27 PM

I just saw Obama's HS speech

JustWait wrote:
In article ,
says...
wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ws1YDi4hEps

I thought it was good, that is unless I was missing something bad
about it.
Other than all the distortions, outright lies and general misdirection
about his intentions, it wasn't bad at all.

Please list the distortions, lies and misdirections, with proof that
they are what you claim.

Tom posted this earlier, it's only one source..

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090910/...th_care_fact_c
heck

Just think, s.f.b., if health care reform passes, you might be able to
get coverage on your own, and become less of a burden to taxpayers.

NotNow[_3_] September 10th 09 04:06 PM

I just saw Obama's HS speech

JustWait wrote:
In article ,
says...
wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ws1YDi4hEps

I thought it was good, that is unless I was missing something bad
about it.
Other than all the distortions, outright lies and general misdirection
about his intentions, it wasn't bad at all.

Please list the distortions, lies and misdirections, with proof that
they are what you claim.

Tom posted this earlier, it's only one source..

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090910/...th_care_fact_c
heck

Yahoo news, good try!

NotNow[_3_] September 10th 09 04:15 PM

I just saw Obama's HS speech

JustWait wrote:
In article ,
says...
wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ws1YDi4hEps

I thought it was good, that is unless I was missing something bad
about it.
Other than all the distortions, outright lies and general misdirection
about his intentions, it wasn't bad at all.

Please list the distortions, lies and misdirections, with proof that
they are what you claim.

Tom posted this earlier, it's only one source..

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090910/...th_care_fact_c
heck

Okay time to disprove some more Republican lies!

On the speech to students, the one that the GOP is telling you was
completely changed.....

http://www.factcheck.org/2009/09/oba...ch-to-schools/

About H.R. 3200, little pesky things like the lies about ACORN, a govt.
panel will decide your treatment, and on and on and on

http://www.factcheck.org/2009/08/twe...about-hr-3200/

Abortion lies by the GOP

http://www.factcheck.org/2009/08/abo...s-fabricating/

And healthcare claims....