Default Fun morning

On Jun 25, 7:23*pm, HK wrote:
Vic Smith wrote:
On Thu, 25 Jun 2009 18:57:16 -0400, HK wrote:

Vic Smith wrote:
On Thu, 25 Jun 2009 18:32:59 -0400, "Eisboch"
wrote:

"jps" wrote in message
m...
I have knowledge of sales people. *The pushier they are, the quicker
they find themselves at the door with a cheerful goodbye.

I'm not saying that I haven't had the urge to be rude back, my sense
of etiquette won't allow it. *That's what I come to rec.boats for..
I find it oddly strange for you and Harry to be giving lectures on etiquette
and social graces.

hehe

--Vic

It would take next to no effort to repost the snotty comments emanating
from Eisboch the last few months, which makes it oddly strange for him
to be commenting on etiquette and social graces.

I have noticed he's taken off the kid gloves.
But so what? *You can hardly complain.
Always takes to tango. *Hey. tango. *That reminds me.

--Vic

I'm not complaining. It's just another example of right-wing
hypocrisy...criticizing others for behavior in which you yourself engage.

The Argentinian connections prompted me to look for good examples of
tango dancing on you tube, *and* Argentine Rocca, a famous wrestler
during my youth who often performed at the New Haven Arena. He wasn't
from Argentina, but he developed the Argentine Rack, a special move.- Hide quoted text -

Hoooboy!!!! If you all remember, Harry has touted that his mother and
father educated him in the best possible ways, even giving him
"practice tests", exposed him constantly to the arts, music,
literature, etc.
Now he's talking about watching professional fake wrestling as a
kid!!!!!!!!

On Jun 25, 6:32*pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
"jps" wrote in message

I have knowledge of sales people. *The pushier they are, the quicker
they find themselves at the door with a cheerful goodbye.

I'm not saying that I haven't had the urge to be rude back, my sense
of etiquette won't allow it. *That's what I come to rec.boats for.

I find it oddly strange for you and Harry to be giving lectures on etiquette
and social graces.

Eisboch

Man, you aren't kidding! The three stooges have made some killer
remarks in the last couple of days, Don telling people to go ****
themselves, JPS calling people ****s, and Harry doing NOTHING but
insulting and name calling.

On Jun 25, 6:04*pm, HK wrote:
jps wrote:
On Thu, 25 Jun 2009 15:59:23 -0500, Vic Smith
wrote:

On Thu, 25 Jun 2009 13:25:53 -0700, jps wrote:

When dealing with a complete stranger, I make sure they know that I
don't have any more time for their rap and politely get them on their
way. *It's easier to ease them into leaving than waiting until they
**** you off. *Walking them to the door is an easy method.
That's what I did. *Walked them to the door. *They were walking
backwards. *Only way they would go. *You never ran into these guys..
Consider yourself lucky.

--Vic

I have knowledge of sales people. *The pushier they are, the quicker
they find themselves at the door with a cheerful goodbye.

I'm not saying that I haven't had the urge to be rude back, my sense
of etiquette won't allow it. *That's what I come to rec.boats for.

Well, it certainly isn't here to discuss boats...half the current
righties don't have boats.- Hide quoted text -

Harry, exactly who doesn't have a boat and how do you know that? And
it's only "righties" that don't have boats??

Loogypicker wrote:
wrote:
"jps" wrote in message
[...]

Harry had a tough time keeping up even though his HS was ranked in the
lowest 1% statewide.

On Jun 26, 10:36*am, Jim2424242 wrote:
Loogypicker wrote:
wrote:
"jps" wrote in message
news:3os745d797g87vmmh1cs9jrj0p3rnjive1@4ax. com...
[...]

lowest 1% statewide.- Hide quoted text -

I would imagine it was hard to keep up getting his fat ass beat to
**** every day. I still doubt he ever graduated.. I mean, look at the
way he expresses himself.

HK HK is offline

Loogypicker wrote:
wrote:
"jps" wrote in message
[...]

This is really funny...an unemployable dumb**** (justhate) having a
discussion with a mustered out failure from the navy (flajim) yakking
with an idiot (loogy).

Loogypicker wrote:
wrote:
"jps" wrote in message
[...]

If it wasn't true it would be funny. But the facts are there. Check out
Hillhouse high school. Pathetic Harry WAFA.

Loogypicker wrote:
wrote:
"jps" wrote in message
[...]

way he expresses himself.- Hide quoted text -

Notice the insults and childish name calling from Harry? That's how
you know that we've once again got it right!

Loogypicker wrote:
wrote:
"jps" wrote in message
[...]

you know that we've once again got it right!- Hide quoted text -

Funny he calls me unemployable but I run a business now for almost two
decades. It feeds my family, keeps us happy... On the other hand, he
collected his "welfare" check earned off the backs of good hard
working union guys all his life and I suspect he still does. There is
no evidence that he has actually accomplished anything of note short
of ruining a news group for over a decade...

Loogypicker wrote:
wrote:
"jps" wrote in message
[...]

of ruining a news group for over a decade...- Hide quoted text -

Oh wait. there is that whole "Pleasure Stumpy" episode and the little
"outings" he takes with the boyz... snerk

More fun on a boring morning... Short Wave Sportfishing General 3 February 27th 08 10:59 AM
Good Morning Thom Stewart ASA 1 February 14th 07 05:35 PM
Oil 53.55 this morning... bb General 44 October 13th 04 01:58 PM
New Morning Paul General 1 October 29th 03 10:05 PM