mgg mgg is offline

Default Fun morning

"HK" wrote in message
m...
Eisboch wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
m...
JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:
On Jun 26, 11:53 am, HK wrote:
JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:

Funny he calls me unemployable
You are unemployable. No serious business would hire you. You have no
skills. And if the business you are referring to is the ISP you
allegedly run, it must be a real winner, since you didn't even know
what
a usenet provider was .
Oooops, more revisionist history from the Windoze hero who took three
months to install backup software and a hard drive.. Must have been
waiting for those special German Screwdirvers to be delivered by
Chancellor Merkel to NYC via small skiff to a fireboat welcome...
snerk

I have no idea what you are raving about here, ****-for-brains. I doubt
you do, either. I did set up a server, but not for backup. For backup, I
have an HP mediasmart server. It came with hard drives and software DVDs
that required virtually no operator intervention.

You, on the other hand, are unemployable. You weren't able to hold onto
a supermarket warehouse job. You haven't been in the boat business for
years. What business are you in now, selling tee-shirts for an amateur
motorbike racing team?

Oh, wait, I forgot...you spend some time working a job swamping out a
horse barn.

Hell, man, you should have joined the navy...you could have been as
unskilled now as floridajim.

Seems to me that your major claim to fame so far has been that of a "Cub"
reporter for what ... the Kansas City something or other? And that was
what, about 43 years ago, just out of school?

Tell us of your accomplishments since. I have to be honest. I really
haven't run across your name outside of rec.boats, other than some
ancient pro baseball player, and I know that's not you.

Or are you still writing orbituaries for the Star?

Eisboch

Try some fresh bait, troller.

Try answering some questions instead of making up the failures of others.
Projecting?

The fact is that you know very little about *anyone* here, but you post like
you know their life and job histories as it were fact. The fact is that you
make up *everything* that you say that is meant to demean your targets. No
one is fooled...WAFA.

--Mike

HK wrote:
On Jun 26, 11:53 am, HK wrote:
[...]

Good one, Harry. Did Donny write that come back for you.

On Fri, 26 Jun 2009 21:57:35 -0400, "Eisboch"
wrote:

I really
haven't run across your name outside of rec.boats, other than some ancient
pro baseball player, and I know that's not you.

You haven't looked in the right places. :-)

wrote:

I really
haven't run across your name outside of rec.boats, other than some ancient
pro baseball player, and I know that's not you.

You haven't looked in the right places. :-)

The only thing on Krause That I could find is a report on some
bricklaying camp. His wife probably got him that gig.
He also had a job for 2 years with Ullico before he got canned. Do you
have more?

More fun on a boring morning... Short Wave Sportfishing General 3 February 27th 08 10:59 AM
Good Morning Thom Stewart ASA 1 February 14th 07 05:35 PM
Oil 53.55 this morning... bb General 44 October 13th 04 01:58 PM
New Morning Paul General 1 October 29th 03 10:05 PM