Default Fun morning

On Thu, 25 Jun 2009 17:25:08 -0700, jps wrote:

You're in the Bahamas and posting on rec.boats?

WTF is wrong with you? Certainly something.

We're riding out a bit of bad weather as it turns out.

WTF is wrong with you ?
jps jps is offline

On Thu, 25 Jun 2009 21:21:56 -0400, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Thu, 25 Jun 2009 17:25:08 -0700, jps wrote:

You're in the Bahamas and posting on rec.boats?

WTF is wrong with you? Certainly something.

We're riding out a bit of bad weather as it turns out.

WTF is wrong with you ?

Don't blame it on the weather. Spending time on rec.boat while you're
in the Bahamas should earn you a spatula on the bare ass.

Tell your wife.
jps jps is offline

On Thu, 25 Jun 2009 16:44:33 -0400, Zombie of Woodstock
wrote:

Know any good psychiatrists that will work for non-Union wages?

Oh - damn it - did it again.

I'm sorry - I said I wouldn't but I did. I can't help it - I'm very
concerned for a fellow human being in obvious distress.

How very genuine of you.

I'm sure everyone will remember this when you offer another of your
apologies to the group for going off the deep end.

Mirror please!!!
jps jps is offline

On Thu, 25 Jun 2009 15:48:53 -0400, Zombie of Woodstock
wrote:

And being the charitable type I am, I will refrain from poking fun at
him from here on out - you don't make fun of sick people.

Life goes on.

So, how about those Red Sox huh?

And this will last for how long?

Should we start a stop watch or mark days on a calendar?

BTW, weren't you private jetting off to some exotic location to work
until fall?

On Thu, 25 Jun 2009 19:48:32 -0700, jps wrote:

Don't blame it on the weather. Spending time on rec.boat while you're
in the Bahamas should earn you a spatula on the bare ass.

Tell your wife.

You guys in the PNW certainly have some odd fetish fantasies.

HK HK is offline

wrote:

Know any good psychiatrists that will work for non-Union wages?

Oh - damn it - did it again.

I'm sorry - I said I wouldn't but I did. I can't help it - I'm very
concerned for a fellow human being in obvious distress.

How very genuine of you.

I'm sure everyone will remember this when you offer another of your
apologies to the group for going off the deep end.

Mirror please!!!

A bit of the old bipolar disorder?

wrote:
Know any good psychiatrists that will work for non-Union wages?

Oh - damn it - did it again.

I'm sorry - I said I wouldn't but I did. *I can't help it - I'm very
concerned for a fellow human being in obvious distress.

How very genuine of you. *

I'm sure everyone will remember this when you offer another of your
apologies to the group for going off the deep end.

Mirror please!!!

Mirror please, mirror please... You still sound like a 15 year old...

On Thu, 25 Jun 2009 23:16:59 -0400, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Thu, 25 Jun 2009 19:48:32 -0700, jps wrote:

Don't blame it on the weather. Spending time on rec.boat while you're
in the Bahamas should earn you a spatula on the bare ass.

Tell your wife.

You guys in the PNW certainly have some odd fetish fantasies.

Blame it on the weather. It's so miserable out there, that's all they
have. Well, that and over priced coffee.

Little known factoid about the PNW - in particular Seattle. It appears
to be the capital of two odd, but genuine, literature genres. Lesbian
bodice ripper and gay bromance novels - more authors live in Seattle
and environs than any other place in the world.

Not that there is anything wrong with that - just an interesting
factoid.
jps jps is offline

wrote:

On Thu, 25 Jun 2009 19:48:32 -0700, jps wrote:

Don't blame it on the weather. Spending time on rec.boat while you're
in the Bahamas should earn you a spatula on the bare ass.

Tell your wife.

You guys in the PNW certainly have some odd fetish fantasies.

Blame it on the weather. It's so miserable out there, that's all they
have. Well, that and over priced coffee.

Little known factoid about the PNW - in particular Seattle. It appears
to be the capital of two odd, but genuine, literature genres. Lesbian
bodice ripper and gay bromance novels - more authors live in Seattle
and environs than any other place in the world.

Not that there is anything wrong with that - just an interesting
factoid.

Do you have any interesting factoids about Yogi and Boo Boo?
jps jps is offline

wrote:

On Thu, 25 Jun 2009 19:48:32 -0700, jps wrote:

Don't blame it on the weather. Spending time on rec.boat while you're
in the Bahamas should earn you a spatula on the bare ass.

Tell your wife.

You guys in the PNW certainly have some odd fetish fantasies.

I'm old school. You need a spanking from your mommy for wasting time
on rec.boats when you're boating in one of the most beautiful
locations on earth.

Tell her to use the metal spatula and swing hard.

More fun on a boring morning... Short Wave Sportfishing General 3 February 27th 08 10:59 AM
Good Morning Thom Stewart ASA 1 February 14th 07 05:35 PM
Oil 53.55 this morning... bb General 44 October 13th 04 01:58 PM
New Morning Paul General 1 October 29th 03 10:05 PM