HK HK is offline

Default Fun morning

JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:
On Jun 26, 10:36 am, Jim2424242 wrote:
Loogypicker wrote:
On Jun 25, 7:23 pm, HK wrote:
Vic Smith wrote:
On Thu, 25 Jun 2009 18:57:16 -0400, HK wrote:
Vic Smith wrote:
On Thu, 25 Jun 2009 18:32:59 -0400, "Eisboch"
wrote:
"jps" wrote in message
I have knowledge of sales people. The pushier they are, the quicker
they find themselves at the door with a cheerful goodbye.
I'm not saying that I haven't had the urge to be rude back, my sense
of etiquette won't allow it. That's what I come to rec.boats for.
I find it oddly strange for you and Harry to be giving lectures on etiquette
and social graces.
hehe
--Vic
It would take next to no effort to repost the snotty comments emanating
from Eisboch the last few months, which makes it oddly strange for him
to be commenting on etiquette and social graces.
I have noticed he's taken off the kid gloves.
But so what? You can hardly complain.
Always takes to tango. Hey. tango. That reminds me.
--Vic
I'm not complaining. It's just another example of right-wing
hypocrisy...criticizing others for behavior in which you yourself engage.
The Argentinian connections prompted me to look for good examples of
tango dancing on you tube, *and* Argentine Rocca, a famous wrestler
during my youth who often performed at the New Haven Arena. He wasn't
from Argentina, but he developed the Argentine Rack, a special move.- Hide quoted text -
Hoooboy!!!! If you all remember, Harry has touted that his mother and
father educated him in the best possible ways, even giving him
"practice tests", exposed him constantly to the arts, music,
literature, etc.
Now he's talking about watching professional fake wrestling as a

Harry had a tough time keeping up even though his HS was ranked in the
lowest 1% statewide.- Hide quoted text -

I would imagine it was hard to keep up getting his fat ass beat to
**** every day. I still doubt he ever graduated.. I mean, look at the
way he expresses himself.

This is really funny...an unemployable dumb**** (justhate) having a
discussion with a mustered out failure from the navy (flajim) yakking
with an idiot (loogy).