Loogypicker[_2_] Loogypicker[_2_] is offline

Default Fun morning

On Jun 25, 6:04*pm, HK wrote:
jps wrote:
On Thu, 25 Jun 2009 15:59:23 -0500, Vic Smith
wrote:

On Thu, 25 Jun 2009 13:25:53 -0700, jps wrote:

When dealing with a complete stranger, I make sure they know that I
don't have any more time for their rap and politely get them on their
way. *It's easier to ease them into leaving than waiting until they
**** you off. *Walking them to the door is an easy method.
That's what I did. *Walked them to the door. *They were walking
backwards. *Only way they would go. *You never ran into these guys..
Consider yourself lucky.

--Vic

I have knowledge of sales people. *The pushier they are, the quicker
they find themselves at the door with a cheerful goodbye.

I'm not saying that I haven't had the urge to be rude back, my sense
of etiquette won't allow it. *That's what I come to rec.boats for.

Well, it certainly isn't here to discuss boats...half the current
righties don't have boats.- Hide quoted text -

Harry, exactly who doesn't have a boat and how do you know that? And
it's only "righties" that don't have boats??