HK HK is offline

Default Louis Caldera resigns

Vic Smith wrote:
On Sat, 09 May 2009 13:54:51 -0700, jps wrote:

I'm responsible for Dijongate. Didn't quite get there but dang close.
Funny thing is that many burger officanados say that mustard, dijon or
otherwise, is a proper condiment and ketchup is for kids.

I don't care what anybody eats on their burgers. I put mustard on
mine. Prefer it with horseradish, but any kind will do.
Dijon is good. Don't care for catsup.

Hannity damned near made it into a breach of national security, right
next to Freedom Fries in the historical (hysterical) record.

I think your approach is good but the guy is just trying to get fed in
the way he likes it. Don't blame him for ordering what he wants.

I'm sure he can get anything he wants, however he wants it, cooked up
at the White House. On our tab.
The Philly thing got him though. Best to know local customs.
Or say "Gimme the works."
Politics.

The funniest part is that the place they were at had condiments that
could have registered 10 on the elitist-sounding scale. I just thank
God he didn't ask for any of them! Hannity would have soiled himself.

What, oregano? Always shake a little extra oregano and some parmesan
on my pizza. Grind some black pepper on there too, then sprinkle some
hot red pepper flakes. hmmmmmm.

--Vic

Was it Hannity who volunteered to be waterboarded? Has he done that yet?

On Sat, 09 May 2009 17:27:43 -0400, HK wrote:

Was it Hannity who volunteered to be waterboarded? Has he done that yet?

Think he was challenged to do it.
Don't matter. It's not a big deal if it's your pals are doing it to
you in controlled setting. Some gagging. Other complications are
possible. But it all ends with back-slapping and towel-snapping.
A bit different when an enemy does it to you.
Maybe he says "Okay prick, that's all for you" before he starts.
So maybe the water won't stop until your lights are out.
After all, you're being tortured. By a torturer. No guarantees.
Real fear of death. And probable physical damage if repeated.
But the lame-asses saying it's okay because "our troops undergo it in
training" don't see those differences.

--Vic
HK HK is offline

Vic Smith wrote:
On Sat, 09 May 2009 17:27:43 -0400, HK wrote:

Was it Hannity who volunteered to be waterboarded? Has he done that yet?

Think he was challenged to do it.
Don't matter. It's not a big deal if it's your pals are doing it to
you in controlled setting. Some gagging. Other complications are
possible. But it all ends with back-slapping and towel-snapping.
A bit different when an enemy does it to you.
Maybe he says "Okay prick, that's all for you" before he starts.
So maybe the water won't stop until your lights are out.
After all, you're being tortured. By a torturer. No guarantees.
Real fear of death. And probable physical damage if repeated.
But the lame-asses saying it's okay because "our troops undergo it in
training" don't see those differences.

--Vic

Here's an interesting piece about some of those who have died from
"torture techniques" while we held them:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-a...to-death/full/

"To take one example, in December 2003, a 44-year-old Iraqi man named
Abu Malik Kenami died in a U.S. detention facility in Mosul, Iraq. As
reported by Human Rights First, U.S. military personnel who examined
Kenami when he first arrived at the facility determined that he had no
preexisting medical conditions. Once in custody, as a disciplinary
measure for talking, Kenami was forced to perform extreme amounts of
exercise—a technique used across Afghanistan and Iraq. Then his hands
were bound behind his back with plastic handcuffs, he was hooded, and
forced to lie in an overcrowded cell. Kenami was found dead the morning
after his arrest, still bound and hooded. No autopsy was conducted; no
official cause of death was determined. After the Abu Ghraib scandal, a
review of Kenami’s death was launched, and Army reviewers criticized the
initial criminal investigation for failing to conduct an autopsy;
interview interrogators, medics, or detainees present at the scene of
the death; and collect physical evidence. To date, however, the Army has
taken no known action in the case."

Thanks to the Bush Administration, we're a nation of torturers.
Hard to maintain the high road of morality, eh?

On Sat, 9 May 2009 15:37:24 -0400, "Eisboch"
wrote:

Yada, yada, yada. *WHO* arranged and authorized it????

You know - I would never have thought it, but it's fun being on
offense instead of defense.

These guys are tearing their hair out - assuming they have any.

HK HK is offline

wrote:

Yada, yada, yada. *WHO* arranged and authorized it????

You know - I would never have thought it, but it's fun being on
offense instead of defense.

These guys are tearing their hair out - assuming they have any.

Uh...who is tearing their hair out? The dregs of the GOP?
DK DK is offline

jps wrote:
On Sat, 9 May 2009 15:02:35 -0400, "Lu Powell" wrote:

"jps" wrote in message
On Sat, 9 May 2009 11:30:12 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

http://uk.reuters.com/article/UKNews...54815320090509

Herr Krause. It looks like another fallen angel from your *dream
team*
Hate to tell you but he was a holdover from the Bush administration.

Figures.

Not so. A former Secretary of the Army under Slick Willy, he resigned a post
in California to join the Messiah's staff.

See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Caldera

Thanks. My mistake. I was thinking of someone else in the office who
had been held over.

Keep telling yourself that, moron.
jps jps is offline

wrote:

Yada, yada, yada. *WHO* arranged and authorized it????

You know - I would never have thought it, but it's fun being on
offense instead of defense.

These guys are tearing their hair out - assuming they have any.

Uh...who is tearing their hair out? The dregs of the GOP?

I've still got plenty and all I'm yanking it out over is having enough
savings to make sure my kids get through college.

Thanks to the ****ty economy left to us by the irresponsible
Republicans, our state universities are having to raise their tuition
rates 30% over the next two years.

I'm torn between dancing in the streets and really wanting to have a
worthy opponent in the damn near defunct "conservative" party.

Bush Resigns Hugh Morris[_2_] General 1 October 3rd 08 02:01 PM
Rep. Randy Cunningham resigns! [email protected] General 29 November 30th 05 10:40 PM
Mike Brown resigns... Starbuck's General 6 September 13th 05 09:36 PM
ASHCROFT RESIGNS Jonathan Ganz ASA 0 November 9th 04 11:12 PM
David Kay resigns Jonathan Ganz ASA 51 January 30th 04 06:16 PM