Default Louis Caldera resigns

On Sat, 09 May 2009 15:31:10 -0500, Vic Smith
wrote:

On Sat, 09 May 2009 12:33:06 -0700, jps wrote:

Jesus, whatever serves your partisan purpose Richard. Will you be
joining Hannity in "Dijongate: Obama orders burger with foreign,
elitist mustard?"

That's funny. Did Hannity call it Dijongate?
I quit watching him. He's too much like a parrot.
As I recall Obama had a problem ordering a Philly steak
sandwich too. Can't remember the details.
Good for me.
Yuppie politicians should remember 3 words when they order food
with the camera on. "Gimme the works."
If the food server asks anything, *anything* to that
you just say "What is it you don't understand about the works?"
Then if you take a bite and want to puke, or your mouth catches on
fire, you say "Hey, wrap this up for me. I'm gonna take it home and
give some to Michelle and the girls. They'll love it."
Problem solved. Everybody thinks you're a square guy, a family man,
and frugal too.

Everyone will think you are a cheap ******* who won't buy them their
own.

Casady

On Sat, 09 May 2009 16:25:46 -0500, Vic Smith
wrote:

hot red pepper flakes.

I grow jalapenos. Not so much to eat, as to provide color to the
garden during the winter.

Casady
DK DK is offline

Tim wrote:
On May 9, 8:53 pm, jps wrote:
On Sat, 09 May 2009 21:04:15 -0400, DK
wrote:

jps wrote:
On Sat, 9 May 2009 15:02:35 -0400, "Lu Powell" wrote:
"jps" wrote in message
On Sat, 9 May 2009 11:30:12 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
http://uk.reuters.com/article/UKNews...54815320090509
Herr Krause. It looks like another fallen angel from your *dream
team*
Hate to tell you but he was a holdover from the Bush administration.
Figures.
Not so. A former Secretary of the Army under Slick Willy, he resigned a post
in California to join the Messiah's staff.
See:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Caldera
Thanks. My mistake. I was thinking of someone else in the office who
had been held over.
Keep telling yourself that, moron.

**** you, dick.

I was wondering when that was giong to happen

Big surprise, huh?

Bush Resigns Hugh Morris[_2_] General 1 October 3rd 08 02:01 PM
Rep. Randy Cunningham resigns! [email protected] General 29 November 30th 05 10:40 PM
Mike Brown resigns... Starbuck's General 6 September 13th 05 09:36 PM
ASHCROFT RESIGNS Jonathan Ganz ASA 0 November 9th 04 11:12 PM
David Kay resigns Jonathan Ganz ASA 51 January 30th 04 06:16 PM