Starbuck's

Default Mike Brown resigns...

This does not surprise me at all, and I thought he would be one of the first
heads to roll. Now if we replace the mayor of NO and the governor of LA to
accept responsibility for their errors, we will be making a positive step in
the right direction.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
...as director of FEMA.

Now, if only the idiot who appointed him would follow...

--
- - -
George W. Bush, our hero!

"You see, not only did the attacks help accelerate a recession, the
attacks reminded us that we are at war."—Bush, Washington, D.C., June 8,
2005

bb

On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 15:24:04 -0400, "Starbuck's"
wrote:

Now if we replace the mayor of NO and the governor of LA to
accept responsibility for their errors, we will be making a positive step in
the right direction.

Elected officials admitting a mistake? Migh as well expect Bush to do
the same. Don't hold your breath.

bb

Harry Krause wrote:
...as director of FEMA.

Now, if only the idiot who appointed him would follow...

--
- - -
George W. Bush, our hero!

"You see, not only did the attacks help accelerate a recession, the
attacks reminded us that we are at war."-Bush, Washington, D.C., June 8,
2005

He was expendable.

I'm sure there is no truth to the rumor that when GWB was first elected
he called Bush the First and asked for some advice on how to be good
Republican president.

"Well son," said Bush the Elder, "the top priority of a Republican
administration is to reduce the size of the federal goverment and reign
in federal spending."

"How do I go about doing that?" asked Bush the Younger.

"The first step is to take a close look at all the federal programs and
determine which of them are expendable. Can you do, that, son?"

"You, bet, Dad. I'll get right on it."

About a year later, the Bush family was gathered for Thanksgiving
dinner at Crawford and Bush the Elder called Bush the Younger into the
parlor for a chit-chat. "I'm pretty concerned about the trends I see in
the growth of the size of government and in federal spending. Do you
remember the advice I gave you right after you were elected?"

"Yes, Sir. And I followed it exactly. I carefully examined all the
federal spending items, and made a list of those that were expandable."

bb

On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 16:53:44 -0400, Harry Krause
wrote:

He's one step away from a fatal coronary anyway.

Surely someone can come up with a step to give the guy.

bb
Bob

On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 15:20:12 -0400, Harry Krause
wrote:

...as director of FEMA.

Now, if only the idiot who appointed him would follow...

brown will probably show up as a senior executive in one of the firms
doing reconstruction in the LA area. his links to the white house
won't hurt him

---------------------------
to see who "wf3h" is, go to "qrz.com"
and enter 'wf3h' in the field

Sam

wrote:

He's one step away from a fatal coronary anyway.

Surely someone can come up with a step to give the guy.

bb

I was watching when that doctor told him to go **** himself. I see so
little of him, that seeing him out of his own spider hole got me to
thinking that with W being a lame ****, er duck, and Tricky Dick II's
health precluding a Presidential run, the neo-con's next move will
probably be to kill the VP so as to set up and slingshot the new VP
into the next administration. Then I thought all they have to do is
claim his health is too feeble to continue as VP, possibly backed up
with a video diagnosis by Frist, and he could resign and check himself
into a Haliburton Health Spa to recuperate in total secrecy, limited to
lite lobbying, consulting and war profiteering. Sam

PocoLoco

wrote:

He's one step away from a fatal coronary anyway.

Surely someone can come up with a step to give the guy.

bb

I was watching when that doctor told him to go **** himself. I see so
little of him, that seeing him out of his own spider hole got me to
thinking that with W being a lame ****, er duck, and Tricky Dick II's
health precluding a Presidential run, the neo-con's next move will
probably be to kill the VP so as to set up and slingshot the new VP
into the next administration. Then I thought all they have to do is
claim his health is too feeble to continue as VP, possibly backed up
with a video diagnosis by Frist, and he could resign and check himself
into a Haliburton Health Spa to recuperate in total secrecy, limited to
lite lobbying, consulting and war profiteering. Sam

Send an email to Harry. He'll take you out on his boat, and you'll get along
superbly!
--
John H