jps jps is offline

Default Louis Caldera resigns

On Sat, 09 May 2009 20:13:45 -0400, HK wrote:

Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
On Sat, 9 May 2009 15:37:24 -0400, "Eisboch"
wrote:

Yada, yada, yada. *WHO* arranged and authorized it????

You know - I would never have thought it, but it's fun being on
offense instead of defense.

These guys are tearing their hair out - assuming they have any.

Uh...who is tearing their hair out? The dregs of the GOP?

I've still got plenty and all I'm yanking it out over is having enough
savings to make sure my kids get through college.

Thanks to the ****ty economy left to us by the irresponsible
Republicans, our state universities are having to raise their tuition
rates 30% over the next two years.

I'm torn between dancing in the streets and really wanting to have a
worthy opponent in the damn near defunct "conservative" party.