Default Towing with the Nissan

My new Nissan Frontier supposedly has a 6600 lb towing capacity.
However, it seems to take a while to accelerate when towing my Tolman
(with trailer prob weighs less than 2500 lbs). The old Dodge
Ramcharger towed it effortlessly (318 cu in engine). I dont have
enough experience with towing to evaluate this.

"Frogwatch" wrote in message
My new Nissan Frontier supposedly has a 6600 lb towing capacity.
However, it seems to take a while to accelerate when towing my Tolman
(with trailer prob weighs less than 2500 lbs). The old Dodge
Ramcharger towed it effortlessly (318 cu in engine). I dont have
enough experience with towing to evaluate this.

Never mind towing. You still haven't explained what you posted last night
when you were drunk, trying to make a connection between Obama and the stock
market.

Finish what you started.

On Jan 21, 8:51 pm, "JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:
"Frogwatch" wrote in message

My new Nissan Frontier supposedly has a 6600 lb towing capacity.
However, it seems to take a while to accelerate when towing my Tolman
(with trailer prob weighs less than 2500 lbs). The old Dodge
Ramcharger towed it effortlessly (318 cu in engine). I dont have
enough experience with towing to evaluate this.

Never mind towing. You still haven't explained what you posted last night
when you were drunk, trying to make a connection between Obama and the stock
market.

Finish what you started.

Looks like yur hopeandchange is starting to smell bad.

"Frogwatch" wrote in message

My new Nissan Frontier supposedly has a 6600 lb towing capacity.
However, it seems to take a while to accelerate when towing my Tolman
(with trailer prob weighs less than 2500 lbs). The old Dodge
Ramcharger towed it effortlessly (318 cu in engine). I dont have
enough experience with towing to evaluate this.

Never mind towing. You still haven't explained what you posted last night
when you were drunk, trying to make a connection between Obama and the stock
market.

Finish what you started.

Looks like yur hopeandchange is starting to smell bad.

That's a silly statement. Obama's first full day and he's already taking
action on some of the agenda items on my list. Smells like roses to me,
especially after the necrosis of the past eight years.

I heard that your side's hero and intellectual leader, Rush Limbaugh,
said he hoped Obama failed. No wonder it is so easy for him to recruit
you, JustHate, Bertie, and others of your ilk.

"Frogwatch" wrote in message

My new Nissan Frontier supposedly has a 6600 lb towing capacity.
However, it seems to take a while to accelerate when towing my Tolman
(with trailer prob weighs less than 2500 lbs). The old Dodge
Ramcharger towed it effortlessly (318 cu in engine). I dont have
enough experience with towing to evaluate this.

Never mind towing. You still haven't explained what you posted last night
when you were drunk, trying to make a connection between Obama and the
stock
market.

Finish what you started.

Looks like yur hopeandchange is starting to smell bad.

Finish what you started. How was Obama connected with the market drop?

Your other option: Announce that you wish you'd never started that thread.

Senior Member

"Frogwatch" wrote in message

[...]

you, JustHate, Bertie, and others of your ilk.- Hide quoted text -

Yup, he is already selling out to the elite rich minority that bought
his election... Sad really.

Obama, the new crim administration, backed by the most corrupt
congress in history..

wrote in message
"Frogwatch" wrote in message

[...]

===========

He's also freezing salaries for top-level government officials.

HK HK is offline

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
wrote in message
"Frogwatch" wrote in message
[...]

And significantly tightening up the rules and regulations for staff
members who leave and want to become lobbyists, and tightening up the
rules for gifts to staff members.

I doubt JustHate hears about these things on Right-Wing-Hate-Radio.
Senior Member

On Jan 21, 10:08*pm, HK wrote:
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
wrote in message
"Frogwatch" wrote in message
[...]

I doubt JustHate hears about these things on Right-Wing-Hate-Radio.- Hide quoted text -

Heard about it this morning.. Two years in front and not at all after
until Obama is out of office.. Unlike you I don't spend all day here
on line, I trust I am am actually more informed than you based on what
you say here on a regular basis. I am certainly much more in touch
with real main stream Americans, left and right of center.. I don't
however listen to radio. I have made comments on Matthews and others
on the left and right lately because I listen to them all. You are the
narrow minded idiot who seems to only read the faxes from the DNC and
make up the rest as you go along...
HK HK is offline

wrote:
On Jan 21, 10:08 pm, HK wrote:
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
wrote in message
"Frogwatch" wrote in message
[...]

There's no evidence here you know anything about anything.

I am certainly much more in touch
with real main stream Americans, left and right of center.

Real mainstream Americans voted for Obama.

I don't
however listen to radio. I have made comments on Matthews and others
on the left and right lately because I listen to them all. You are the
narrow minded idiot who seems to only read the faxes from the DNC and
make up the rest as you go along...

I don't get organizational faxes or emails from the DNC, dummy.

Chrysler Nissan M4-33? padeen Cruising 6 January 5th 16 08:32 PM
Nissan outboard G3 General 4 March 20th 06 03:32 PM
Nissan Outboards? OC General 3 November 28th 04 04:40 PM
FS: Nissan Outboard in NY Bobsprit General 2 October 20th 04 12:58 PM
FS: Nissan Outboard in NY Bobsprit Marketplace 0 October 19th 04 09:11 PM