Default Towing with the Nissan

On Wed, 21 Jan 2009 17:40:09 -0800 (PST), Frogwatch
wrote:

My new Nissan Frontier supposedly has a 6600 lb towing capacity.
However, it seems to take a while to accelerate when towing my Tolman
(with trailer prob weighs less than 2500 lbs). The old Dodge
Ramcharger towed it effortlessly (318 cu in engine). I dont have
enough experience with towing to evaluate this.

First of all, you probably have the V6 which is two cylinder less than
the 318. Secondly, the gearing is most likely considerably higher
than it was in your Dodge Ram.

Two and two equals four - it won't tow as well.

--

Time flies when you are sick and psychotic.

Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq. wrote:
Boater wrote:

I heard that your side's hero and intellectual leader, Rush Limbaugh,
said he hoped Obama failed. No wonder it is so easy for him to recruit
you, JustHate, Bertie, and others of your ilk.

Only an idiot would wish ill will or wished that our President would
fail. If Rush said that he is an idiot.

Oh, wait, you have been wishing the exact same thing for the last 8 yrs.
I have always thought the only difference between Rush and you, is Rush
was not as quiet the low life obnoxious blowhard you are. Which is
saying a lot, since I really think Rush is a major league low life,
obnoxious blowhard.

If you were thinking quite the low life when you wrote "as quiet the low
life", I concur with your statement.

Boater wrote:

I heard that your side's hero and intellectual leader, Rush Limbaugh,
said he hoped Obama failed. No wonder it is so easy for him to recruit
you, JustHate, Bertie, and others of your ilk.

Only an idiot would wish ill will or wished that our President would
fail. If Rush said that he is an idiot.

Oh, wait, you have been wishing the exact same thing for the last 8 yrs.
I have always thought the only difference between Rush and you, is
Rush was not as quiet the low life obnoxious blowhard you are. Which
is saying a lot, since I really think Rush is a major league low life,
obnoxious blowhard.

If you were thinking quite the low life when you wrote "as quiet the low
life", I concur with your statement.

LOL, yeah quiet really makes no sense at all.

"Eisboch" wrote in message

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message

I see that Clinton's nomination was approved 48-2. That's interesting.

48-2

I guess I'll never understand politics and politicians.

How is one who has demonstrated (and basically acknowledged) that they
make up stories and repeatedly lie to the media and voters, then, when
caught, arrogantly shrug it off, get appointed to important positions like
Secretary of State?

And to top it off, she's considered to be an outstanding, world class
leader by many.
No wonder this country is going down the tubes. Honesty and integrity are
no longer qualification requirements for much of anything.

Unreal.

Eisboch

And yet, she's respected by congress, and according to what I've read, has a
good relationship with the Pentagon, which could be a good thing considering
what we're involved with lately.

Boater wrote:

I heard that your side's hero and intellectual leader, Rush
Limbaugh, said he hoped Obama failed. No wonder it is so easy for
him to recruit
you, JustHate, Bertie, and others of your ilk.

Only an idiot would wish ill will or wished that our President would
fail. If Rush said that he is an idiot.

Oh, wait, you have been wishing the exact same thing for the last 8 yrs.
I have always thought the only difference between Rush and you, is
Rush was not as quiet the low life obnoxious blowhard you are. Which
is saying a lot, since I really think Rush is a major league low
life, obnoxious blowhard.

If you were thinking quite the low life when you wrote "as quiet the
low life", I concur with your statement.

LOL, yeah quiet really makes no sense at all.

Especially when we're discussing Harry, the DNC and union robotic bullhorn.

Senior Member

On Jan 22, 9:13*am, "JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:
"Eisboch" wrote in message

[...]

what we're involved with lately.- Hide quoted text -

Yeah, I wonder how many who "respect" her also had the privelage of
having her scour their FBI records for a couple of years last time she
was in the Oval Office... You don't really think those 2500 or so
carefully picked folders sat quietly on the floor of her office for
two years do you?
HK HK is offline

[...]

I understand there was a special pile of files of those who had been
shoved down the stairs at their local police department.

"Eisboch" wrote in message

[...]

===================

Tell me why she was approved so easily by congress yesterday.

Senior Member

On Jan 22, 9:30*am, "JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:
wrote in message

On Jan 22, 9:13 am, "JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:

"Eisboch" wrote in message

m...

[...]

Tell me why she was approved so easily by congress yesterday.- Hide quoted text -

I think I just did...

"Eisboch" wrote in message

[...]

Have you ever noticed how frequently liberals resort to name-calling and
personal insults rather than address the issue at hand? Does it help your
self-esteem? Does it enhance your 'argument'?
--
John H

* He who dies with the most toys is nonetheless DEAD*

Chrysler Nissan M4-33? padeen Cruising 6 January 5th 16 08:32 PM
Nissan outboard G3 General 4 March 20th 06 03:32 PM
Nissan Outboards? OC General 3 November 28th 04 04:40 PM
FS: Nissan Outboard in NY Bobsprit General 2 October 20th 04 12:58 PM
FS: Nissan Outboard in NY Bobsprit Marketplace 0 October 19th 04 09:11 PM