Default Towing with the Nissan

wrote in message
On Jan 22, 10:05 am, "JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:
wrote in message

On Jan 22, 9:53 am, "JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:

"Eisboch" wrote in message

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message
wrote in message
On Jan 22, 9:13 am, "JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:
"Eisboch" wrote in message

news:hsmdnQBP3bw4vOXUnZ2dnUVZ_rbinZ2d@giganews. com...

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message

I see that Clinton's nomination was approved 48-2. That's
interesting.

48-2

I guess I'll never understand politics and politicians.

How is one who has demonstrated (and basically acknowledged) that
they
make up stories and repeatedly lie to the media and voters, then,
when
caught, arrogantly shrug it off, get appointed to important
positions
like
Secretary of State?

And to top it off, she's considered to be an outstanding, world
class
leader by many.
No wonder this country is going down the tubes. Honesty and
integrity
are
no longer qualification requirements for much of anything.

Unreal.

Eisboch

And yet, she's respected by congress, and according to what I've
read,
has a
good relationship with the Pentagon, which could be a good thing
considering
what we're involved with lately.- Hide quoted text -

Yeah, I wonder how many who "respect" her also had the privelage of
having her scour their FBI records for a couple of years last time
she
was in the Oval Office... You don't really think those 2500 or so
carefully picked folders sat quietly on the floor of her office for
two years do you?

===================

Tell me why she was approved so easily by congress yesterday.

Oh, come on. Congress is on a roll. Very few are going to stick their
neck out at the moment.

Eisboch

We shall see. I suspect "Yes sir" won't be big in her discussions with
Obama, which was the situation with Rice & Bush. I like that. Bush ran a
monolithic show, according to insiders. That's not good, although it's
not
surprising for certain types of people.- Hide quoted text -

Which insiders? You and Harry? Or are you talking about fired aids and
glory seekers?

=========================

When I'm driving around and listening to the grownup news, I keep a
notepad
in the car so I can jot down hard-to-remember names of people being
interviewed. I do this for just one reason: So I can relay the names to
people like you who do NOT listen to the grownup news. I'll go out to the
car later and get the list for you.

Ha.- Hide quoted text -

Ha! I see, if I don't listen to the same sources as you (and I listen
to news all day) my news is not grown up.. You sound like my daughter,
so sure of herself but only listens to NPR and the New York Lies...
She feels however that she is more "enlightened" than I even though I
listen to NPR and several other sources, way more than her. What do
you consider "grown up news"?

=================

NPR and BBC. If there are others whose stories last longer than 15 seconds
each, I'd be interested in hearing about them. You cannot be well informed
using a news service which just reads you a headline and maybe two more
sentences. Not possible, not debatable.

"Eisboch" wrote in message

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message

3) Got three names you'd would've liked to see offered for Secretary of
State? How about the Defense Department, in case Gates doesn't stick
around?

I am hardly qualified to know or suggest. However, my instinct would be
to look beyond current office holding politicians with baggage and favors
owed.

How was Henry Kissinger "discovered"? He didn't hold any previous
appointed or elected office that I know of and is (arguably) considered to
be one of the best Secretary of State office holders (for his time in
history).

From what I read, Gates is honest and is his own man. Keep him.

Eisboch

Kissinger remained at Harvard as a member of the faculty in the Department
of Government and at the Center for International Affairs. He became
Associate Director of the latter in 1957. In 1955, he was a consultant to
the National Security Council's Operations Coordinating Board.[4] During
1955 and 1956, he was also Study Director in Nuclear Weapons and Foreign
Policy at the Council on Foreign Relations. He released his Nuclear Weapons
and Foreign Policy the following year.[5] From 1956 to 1958 he worked for
the Rockefeller Brothers Fund as director of its Special Studies Project.[4]
He was Director of the Harvard Defense Studies Program between 1958 and
1971. He was also Director of the Harvard International Seminar between 1951
and 1971. Outside of academia, he served as a consultant to several
government agencies, including the Operations Research Office, the Arms
Control and Disarmament Agency, and the Department of State, and the Rand
Corporation, a think-tank.[4]

Keen to have a greater influence on US foreign policy, Kissinger became a
supporter of, and advisor to, Nelson Rockefeller, Governor of New York, who
sought the Republican nomination for President in 1960, 1964 and 1968. After
Richard Nixon won the presidency in 1968, he made Kissinger National
Security Advisor.

HK HK is offline

"Eisboch" wrote in message
[...]

Try the BBC, if you get your ADD under control.

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message

Keen to have a greater influence on US foreign policy, Kissinger became a
supporter of, and advisor to, Nelson Rockefeller, Governor of New York,
who sought the Republican nomination for President in 1960, 1964 and 1968.
After Richard Nixon won the presidency in 1968, he made Kissinger National
Security Advisor.

You left out the fact that he also was the 56th Secretary of State of the
United States from 1973 to 1977.

Eisboch

"Eisboch" wrote in message

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message

Keen to have a greater influence on US foreign policy, Kissinger became a
supporter of, and advisor to, Nelson Rockefeller, Governor of New York,
who sought the Republican nomination for President in 1960, 1964 and
1968. After Richard Nixon won the presidency in 1968, he made Kissinger
National Security Advisor.

You left out the fact that he also was the 56th Secretary of State of the
United States from 1973 to 1977.

Eisboch

You asked how he was "discovered". I copied & pasted the answer. That was
the sole purpose of my previous response.

"Eisboch" wrote in message

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message

Keen to have a greater influence on US foreign policy, Kissinger became
a supporter of, and advisor to, Nelson Rockefeller, Governor of New
York, who sought the Republican nomination for President in 1960, 1964
and 1968. After Richard Nixon won the presidency in 1968, he made
Kissinger National Security Advisor.

You left out the fact that he also was the 56th Secretary of State of the
United States from 1973 to 1977.

Eisboch

You asked how he was "discovered". I copied & pasted the answer. That was
the sole purpose of my previous response.

Yup. Thanks. I missunderestimated your response.

Eisboch

On Thu, 22 Jan 2009 10:48:55 -0500, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

"Eisboch" wrote in message

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message

Keen to have a greater influence on US foreign policy, Kissinger became a
supporter of, and advisor to, Nelson Rockefeller, Governor of New York,
who sought the Republican nomination for President in 1960, 1964 and
1968. After Richard Nixon won the presidency in 1968, he made Kissinger
National Security Advisor.

You left out the fact that he also was the 56th Secretary of State of the
United States from 1973 to 1977.

Eisboch

You asked how he was "discovered". I copied & pasted the answer. That was
the sole purpose of my previous response.

Damn. I thought that was all off the top of your head.
--
John H

* He who dies with the most toys is nonetheless DEAD*

"Boater" wrote in message
m...
Frogwatch wrote:
On Jan 21, 8:51 pm, "JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:
"Frogwatch" wrote in message

My new Nissan Frontier supposedly has a 6600 lb towing capacity.
However, it seems to take a while to accelerate when towing my Tolman
(with trailer prob weighs less than 2500 lbs). The old Dodge
Ramcharger towed it effortlessly (318 cu in engine). I dont have
enough experience with towing to evaluate this.
Never mind towing. You still haven't explained what you posted last
night
when you were drunk, trying to make a connection between Obama and the
stock
market.

Finish what you started.

Looks like yur hopeandchange is starting to smell bad.

That's a silly statement. Obama's first full day and he's already taking
action on some of the agenda items on my list. Smells like roses to me,
especially after the necrosis of the past eight years.

Funny how the markets don't share your sediment, and in 30 years of watching
markets I have never seen them wrong for more than 20 minutes. Talk is
cheap, time for Obama to walk the walk. Shot his mouth of pleanty, I
suspect many thinking "Obama will take car of my car payments" types will be
sufficiently disenchanted in not too long as the next round of debt unwinds
this summer.

Obama isn't god, the only way to get out of debt is earn wealth and pay it
off. All other crackerjack promises are BS, including bailouts, printing
money, more debt....

I heard that your side's hero and intellectual leader, Rush Limbaugh, said
he hoped Obama failed. No wonder it is so easy for him to recruit
you, JustHate, Bertie, and others of your ilk.

I hope he does great, but have zero signs that he will do anything else but
dig a nice depression into the economy. For example, he needs to say to
GM/Chrysler/UAW -- get reasonable, make the sacrifieces, get back to work
and make it work or the jobs are gone! No more bailouts for you!

Other wise it is rewarding failure and encourage more failures.

wrote in message

Yup, he is already selling out to the elite rich minority that bought
his election... Sad really.

Obama, the new crim administration, backed by the most corrupt
congress in history..

Just like a Canadian Liberal. Promise a lot, applogise later. Works on the
naive and stupid pretty good.

HK HK is offline

Canuck57 wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
m...
"Frogwatch" wrote in message

[...]

The markets? Americans have to learn to wean themselves from "the
markets" and find investments that are based upon more than cooked books
and crooked touters.

Chrysler Nissan M4-33? padeen Cruising 6 January 5th 16 08:32 PM
Nissan outboard G3 General 4 March 20th 06 03:32 PM
Nissan Outboards? OC General 3 November 28th 04 04:40 PM
FS: Nissan Outboard in NY Bobsprit General 2 October 20th 04 12:58 PM
FS: Nissan Outboard in NY Bobsprit Marketplace 0 October 19th 04 09:11 PM