Frogwatch Frogwatch is offline

Default Towing with the Nissan

On Jan 21, 8:51 pm, "JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:
"Frogwatch" wrote in message

My new Nissan Frontier supposedly has a 6600 lb towing capacity.
However, it seems to take a while to accelerate when towing my Tolman
(with trailer prob weighs less than 2500 lbs). The old Dodge
Ramcharger towed it effortlessly (318 cu in engine). I dont have
enough experience with towing to evaluate this.

Never mind towing. You still haven't explained what you posted last night
when you were drunk, trying to make a connection between Obama and the stock
market.

Finish what you started.

Looks like yur hopeandchange is starting to smell bad.