Default Towing with the Nissan

"Eisboch" wrote in message

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message

I see that Clinton's nomination was approved 48-2. That's interesting.

48-2

I guess I'll never understand politics and politicians.

How is one who has demonstrated (and basically acknowledged) that they
make up stories and repeatedly lie to the media and voters, then, when
caught, arrogantly shrug it off, get appointed to important positions like
Secretary of State?

And to top it off, she's considered to be an outstanding, world class
leader by many.
No wonder this country is going down the tubes. Honesty and integrity are
no longer qualification requirements for much of anything.

Unreal.

Eisboch

And yet, she's respected by congress, and according to what I've read, has a
good relationship with the Pentagon, which could be a good thing considering
what we're involved with lately.