Default Towing with the Nissan

wrote in message
On Jan 21, 9:28 pm, Boater wrote:
Frogwatch wrote:
On Jan 21, 8:51 pm, "JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:
"Frogwatch" wrote in message

My new Nissan Frontier supposedly has a 6600 lb towing capacity.
However, it seems to take a while to accelerate when towing my Tolman
(with trailer prob weighs less than 2500 lbs). The old Dodge
Ramcharger towed it effortlessly (318 cu in engine). I dont have
enough experience with towing to evaluate this.
Never mind towing. You still haven't explained what you posted last
night
when you were drunk, trying to make a connection between Obama and the
stock
market.

Finish what you started.

Looks like yur hopeandchange is starting to smell bad.

That's a silly statement. Obama's first full day and he's already taking
action on some of the agenda items on my list. Smells like roses to me,
especially after the necrosis of the past eight years.

I heard that your side's hero and intellectual leader, Rush Limbaugh,
said he hoped Obama failed. No wonder it is so easy for him to recruit
you, JustHate, Bertie, and others of your ilk.- Hide quoted text -

Yup, he is already selling out to the elite rich minority that bought
his election... Sad really.

Obama, the new crim administration, backed by the most corrupt
congress in history..

He's also freezing salaries for top-level government officials.