Senior Member

Default I'll give him four years -he won't get reelected...

On Jan 11, 6:33*pm, "Canuck57" wrote:
"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
messagenews:gvhkm4pk9keadf19ct0g6d3ob3hp88hsn1@4ax .com...

http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=6617979

Oh is he giong to learn a lesson...

Typical leftist-lib-dem

Promise a lot and appologise later. *Makes me wonder, did he think this is
spend to nirvana was going to work or a ploy to get elected knowing it was
just to appease the masses for votes?

This is what they do. Everyone knew it too, that't the funny part.. I
wonder if he will make as much as Billary did on the fake health care
reform?

Will be watching Obama real close. *You can't spend your way out of debt,
just makes it worse.

He never intended to do it in the first place, and even if he did, he
has no say, it's Billary and her crew running things again...
Senior Member

On Jan 11, 6:43*pm, wrote:
On Jan 11, 6:33*pm, "Canuck57" wrote:

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
messagenews:gvhkm4pk9keadf19ct0g6d3ob3hp88hsn1@4ax .com...

http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=6617979

Oh is he giong to learn a lesson...

Typical leftist-lib-dem

Promise a lot and appologise later. *Makes me wonder, did he think this is
spend to nirvana was going to work or a ploy to get elected knowing it was
just to appease the masses for votes?

This is what they do. Everyone knew it too, that't the funny part.. I
wonder if he will make as much as Billary did on the fake health care
reform?

Will be watching Obama real close. *You can't spend your way out of debt,
just makes it worse.

He never intended to do it in the first place, and even if he did, he
has no say, it's Billary and her crew running things again...

Which scam made more, Billary and health care and pardons, or Ozone Al
and Global Taxing.. hummmmmmm

"Eisboch" wrote in message

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
On Sun, 11 Jan 2009 15:14:12 -0500, "Eisboch"
wrote:

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=6617979

Oh is he giong to learn a lesson...

Just think. Using Harry and Vic's logic, Obama's legacy will be that he
presided over the worst economic recession in the history of the USA.

The Left is already going berzerk with his refusal to commit to
closing Gitmo, not pulling troops out of Iraq and the probable
collapse of his pledge get rid of the "Bush" tax cuts.

Even more amusing is his own tax cut proposal.

He's WAY out of his league with Congress too - it's going to be fun to
watch.

There's probably also a 50/50 chance of a shooting war with Iran.

Yep.

Watching the CNN thing right now. It puts things in perspective. And,
although he contributed in a major way, it's not all Bush's fault. We've
been sliding towards this situation for many, many years.

One guy (didn't catch who it was) threw political correctness to the wind
and pointed the finger of
blame directly on .... us. People. His point was that we are a spoiled
rotten society that wants things now but don't want to pay for them. It's
been going on for many, many presidential administrations.

And, for those that are Clinton admirers and like to point at his
administration's "surplus", it's hogwash. The surplus was an
artificially created number as I have pointed out before.

Eisboch

Quite correct. Not the dems or reps stemed the debt/deficit and trade
issues. Not one. People didn't really vote for it to be any different
either thinking debt/deficit just goes away with no pain. And not one
leader in any house or administration has made tangible moves to balanced
budget, balanced Fed/currency management, balanced trade -- oh, lots of hot
air, not one ounce of effort.

The credit card generation just got a wake up call, are they going to be mad
as hell to learn Obama isn't going to pay their mortgages on homes and
cars.... no more credit, cash please... Oh, no cash - no service.

Funny though how congress and Bush rigged that Bank, GM/Chrylser bailouts.
That $700B or more of bailout is going to hurt bad down the road, as it
wasn't borrowed, it was printed (created). I saw some

Once we are into this for awhile, perhaps then we can put the debt/spend
freeks in their own class, right next to the poor. And try a more sane
approach to the issue. Going to be a long depression at the rate we are
going.

Government is now running on money creation, doubled since September.

http://dailyreckoning.com/rpt/fiathistoryWP.html

"hk" wrote in message
m...
Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=6617979

Oh is he giong to learn a lesson...

You predicted he wouldn't get elected. Meanwhile, the GOP is going to move
farther to the right and ensure it loses the 2012 election, too.

I think we had too much faith in the public.

Canuck57 wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
m...
Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=6617979

Oh is he giong to learn a lesson...

You predicted he wouldn't get elected. Meanwhile, the GOP is going to move
farther to the right and ensure it loses the 2012 election, too.

I think we had too much faith in the public.

No, the public awakened from its stupor and threw the Republi-trash out.

"Eisboch" wrote in message
news

"hk" wrote in message
m...
Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=6617979

Oh is he giong to learn a lesson...

You predicted he wouldn't get elected. Meanwhile, the GOP is going to
move farther to the right and ensure it loses the 2012 election, too.

Won't matter. CNN has a pretty gloomy documentary on right now.

Not a pretty picture. I am starting to change my mind. We may be
history.

Eisboch

I wouldn't say history as the end, but making history yes. But certianly
rough long term 1929 style depression in in front of us. Just like 1929, the
credit/debt spend out of debt junkies are at the wheel making this worse and
going to teach a whole generation of people a needed lesson on debt. First
and formost, pay your debts. Second, route out corruption.

Who knows, it might even get worse than 1929. Seriously, the currency in
1929 was more stable, it isn't today.

Welcome to the new economy. Oh, we might see a mini recovery, but I suspect
this new paradym is here to stay. It will be 10+ years before the DOW hits
12,000 in inflation adjusted dollars. Some of might not even live that
long. For certain we will see 12,000 but it will be inflation driven this
time.

RG RG is offline

Logic? Politics isn't logic. Don't know why you lump *me* with
Harry. Not logical.
I'm not the one that engages him in "logical" conversations, as you
tend to do.
On that score I recommend you heed Einstein's definition of
"insanity." (-:
Anyway, since I'm a retired computer systems analyst, I know a bit
about logic.

And yet the concept of word-wrap and the proper use of the Enter key on your
keyboard completely eludes you.

hk wrote:
Eisboch wrote:

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=6617979

Oh is he giong to learn a lesson...

Just think. Using Harry and Vic's logic, Obama's legacy will be that
he presided over the worst economic recession in the history of the USA.

There's probably also a 50/50 chance of a shooting war with Iran.

Eisboch

At the moment, both situations he is inheriting from the worst president
in at least the last 80 years, and perhaps the worst ever.

Once Obama takes the oath of office and the unemployment numbers rise
they are his unemployment numbers because they occurred on his watch.
Once the debt rises it is Obama's recession. You can't changes the rules
because your guy is sitting behind the big desk.

hk wrote:
BAR wrote:
Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=6617979

Oh is he giong to learn a lesson...

It is Carter II filled with Clinton retreads.

Obama has gone from a Hope and Change message in his campaign to a
everybody is going to have to suffer in order to make it better
message. He now sounds like the communist party leaders telling
everyone that the workers paradise is just around the corner and there
is just a little bit more suffering that you have to endure. Nobody
wants to hear that let alone live through it.

Obama is in way over his head.

If you were cleaning out porti-potties, you'd be in over yours.

Luckily I have achieved quite a bit more in life, disproving all of your
misguided theories.

wrote:

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=6617979

Oh is he giong to learn a lesson...

Just think. Using Harry and Vic's logic, Obama's legacy will be that he
presided over the worst economic recession in the history of the USA.

The Left is already going berzerk with his refusal to commit to
closing Gitmo, not pulling troops out of Iraq and the probable
collapse of his pledge get rid of the "Bush" tax cuts.

Even more amusing is his own tax cut proposal.

He's WAY out of his league with Congress too - it's going to be fun to
watch.

You have both Pelosi and Reid who each think they are running the
country. Obama never should have gone to meet with Pelosi or with Reid
at the Capital. He should have made a big show of inviting them to come
to him and having lunch with him at his Hotel or at Blair House when he
gets there on the 15th.

Obama is going to bet subservient to Congress for the rest of his term
bending to the will of Pelosi and Reid.

--

"Never fight an inanimate object."

P.J. O'Rourke

Give it up already JimH General 5 August 20th 07 12:07 AM
I give up ASA 0 January 14th 05 02:02 AM
Don't give up Now!!! Bobsprit ASA 1 September 1st 03 06:08 PM
I GIVE UP MICHAEL! BSTEPPSS Power Boat Racing 0 July 30th 03 05:13 AM