Canuck57[_6_] Canuck57[_6_] is offline

Default I'll give him four years -he won't get reelected...

"Eisboch" wrote in message

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
On Sun, 11 Jan 2009 15:14:12 -0500, "Eisboch"
wrote:

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=6617979

Oh is he giong to learn a lesson...

Just think. Using Harry and Vic's logic, Obama's legacy will be that he
presided over the worst economic recession in the history of the USA.

The Left is already going berzerk with his refusal to commit to
closing Gitmo, not pulling troops out of Iraq and the probable
collapse of his pledge get rid of the "Bush" tax cuts.

Even more amusing is his own tax cut proposal.

He's WAY out of his league with Congress too - it's going to be fun to
watch.

There's probably also a 50/50 chance of a shooting war with Iran.

Yep.

Watching the CNN thing right now. It puts things in perspective. And,
although he contributed in a major way, it's not all Bush's fault. We've
been sliding towards this situation for many, many years.

One guy (didn't catch who it was) threw political correctness to the wind
and pointed the finger of
blame directly on .... us. People. His point was that we are a spoiled
rotten society that wants things now but don't want to pay for them. It's
been going on for many, many presidential administrations.

And, for those that are Clinton admirers and like to point at his
administration's "surplus", it's hogwash. The surplus was an
artificially created number as I have pointed out before.

Eisboch

Quite correct. Not the dems or reps stemed the debt/deficit and trade
issues. Not one. People didn't really vote for it to be any different
either thinking debt/deficit just goes away with no pain. And not one
leader in any house or administration has made tangible moves to balanced
budget, balanced Fed/currency management, balanced trade -- oh, lots of hot
air, not one ounce of effort.

The credit card generation just got a wake up call, are they going to be mad
as hell to learn Obama isn't going to pay their mortgages on homes and
cars.... no more credit, cash please... Oh, no cash - no service.

Funny though how congress and Bush rigged that Bank, GM/Chrylser bailouts.
That $700B or more of bailout is going to hurt bad down the road, as it
wasn't borrowed, it was printed (created). I saw some

Once we are into this for awhile, perhaps then we can put the debt/spend
freeks in their own class, right next to the poor. And try a more sane
approach to the issue. Going to be a long depression at the rate we are
going.

Government is now running on money creation, doubled since September.

http://dailyreckoning.com/rpt/fiathistoryWP.html