Default Give it up already

Boats with low transom cutouts................49 foot
trawlers...............Lobster boats........all sinking.

Keeeeryst. Come on folks. Enjoy what you own and don't worry about what
the other guy does.

Get off this crap already. It is getting old.

JimH wrote:
Boats with low transom cutouts................49 foot
trawlers...............Lobster boats........all sinking.

Keeeeryst. Come on folks. Enjoy what you own and don't worry about what
the other guy does.

Get off this crap already. It is getting old.

NO one cares if Harry has a low transom cut out, we are discussing the
merits of different designs. That really is what the NG is suppossed to
be about.

"Reginald P. Smithers III" wrote in message
news
JimH wrote:
Boats with low transom cutouts................49 foot
trawlers...............Lobster boats........all sinking.

Keeeeryst. Come on folks. Enjoy what you own and don't worry about
what the other guy does.

Get off this crap already. It is getting old.

NO one cares if Harry has a low transom cut out, we are discussing the
merits of different designs. That really is what the NG is suppossed to
be about.

It is getting tiring, especially since it seems more like someone has a
grudge. Maybe shot their boat in reverse with the OB pinned down backing up
into waves and thinks it is the boats problem.

I always though a low transom was to reduce torque on the transom and that
the splashboards worked just great.

HK HK is offline

JimH wrote:
Boats with low transom cutouts................49 foot
trawlers...............Lobster boats........all sinking.

Keeeeryst. Come on folks. Enjoy what you own and don't worry about
what the other guy does.

Get off this crap already. It is getting old.

NO one cares if Harry has a low transom cut out, we are discussing the
merits of different designs. That really is what the NG is suppossed to
be about.

It is getting tiring, especially since it seems more like someone has a
grudge. Maybe shot their boat in reverse with the OB pinned down backing up
into waves and thinks it is the boats problem.

I always though a low transom was to reduce torque on the transom and that
the splashboards worked just great.

Keep in mind that boatless assholes like "Reggie Retardo" start or
perpetuate this sort of crap all the time. It's part of Reggie's M.O.,
as is after the fact pointing out that others are to blame.

JimH wrote:
Boats with low transom cutouts................49 foot
trawlers...............Lobster boats........all sinking.

Keeeeryst. Come on folks. Enjoy what you own and don't worry about
what the other guy does.

Get off this crap already. It is getting old.

NO one cares if Harry has a low transom cut out, we are discussing the
merits of different designs. That really is what the NG is suppossed to
be about.

It is getting tiring, especially since it seems more like someone has a
grudge. Maybe shot their boat in reverse with the OB pinned down backing up
into waves and thinks it is the boats problem.

I always though a low transom was to reduce torque on the transom and that
the splashboards worked just great.

And here I thought it was to save money on fiberglass!
--
John H

JimH wrote:
[...]

I'm sure Reggie feels honored to be called names by one such as yourself.
Hell, it's an honor to be mentioned at all by someone who is so well
respected in this group!
--
John H

Give Me Credit Capt. Rob ASA 3 April 29th 06 06:17 PM
I give up ASA 0 January 14th 05 02:02 AM
Gone for a month give or take Michael ASA 1 February 24th 04 12:07 PM
Don't give up Now!!! Bobsprit ASA 1 September 1st 03 06:08 PM