Senior Member

Default I'll give him four years -he won't get reelected...

On Jan 15, 8:01*am, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Jan 15, 7:52 am, John H wrote:
On Wed, 14 Jan 2009 21:49:14 -0800, jps wrote:
On Wed, 14 Jan 2009 19:37:26 -0800 (PST),
wrote:
On Jan 14, 10:30 pm, jps wrote:
On Wed, 14 Jan 2009 18:46:43 -0800 (PST),
wrote:
BTW, Tom may have felt sorry for what he said, but he never said he
was wrong...
It shows how dense you are that you'd devalue an apology from someone
you admire. * Tom didn't condition his apology and you have no right
to speak on his behalf.
Are you a man of honor or a small-minded picklehead?
You owe Tom an apology.
Nope, just reading for content.
You have a hard enough time comprehending what's on the page let alone
what's not.
You've attempted to *debase Tom's apology but since it's your
interpretation and I find most of your analysis lacking any mental
rigor, no harm done.
Tom may feel otherwise.
More bull****.

In what way did he debase Tom's apology? You sound exactly like JimH with
his bull****.- Hide quoted text -

****'em John, I have come to the realization that there are people out
there that just get their kicks trying to ruin stuff for others.

That would be you, Herring, Reggie, Loogie, DK, Florida Jim, and the
rest of the snarky assholes here.- Hide quoted text -

Good morning Harry, how are you today? Fact is, I have had several
emails just this week from folks who are leaving the group just
because of you. Look who has disappeared and you will know who I am
talking about... Here's a hint, two of them are not on your list, on
has been trying for a while to give you a break and has never even had
a quarrel with you, just tired of listening to your horrendous
stories...

On Jan 15, 8:18*am, hk wrote:
wrote:

Good morning Harry, how are you today? Fact is, I have had several
emails just this week from folks who are leaving the group just
because of you. Look who has disappeared and you will know who I am
talking about... Here's a hint, two of them are not on your list, on
has been trying for a while to give you a break and has never even had
a quarrel with you, just tired of listening to your horrendous
stories...

The only way to rebuild rec.boats as a boating discussion group is to
get the turds like you and your buddies to leave. Please hurry up and
get your closed discussion group up and running, so you and the other
turds can discuss those of us you don't like in peace and post your
photos of kiddie endangerment, golf, trailers, and other way, way off
topic bull****.

Okay, one more post! I love how Harry is all of a sudden on an "on
topic" kick!!!
He's posted more off topic political bull**** than everybody else
combined.!
Senior Member

On Jan 15, 9:12*am, wrote:
On Jan 15, 8:18*am, hk wrote:

wrote:

[...]

combined.!- Hide quoted text -

Pull up your pants, the flood of googled retread is coming... Get your
OT pics and ideas ready, anything sensible folks might discuss
dockside is considered OT (on topic) at SmallBoats... snerk

Give it up already JimH General 5 August 20th 07 12:07 AM
I give up ASA 0 January 14th 05 02:02 AM
Don't give up Now!!! Bobsprit ASA 1 September 1st 03 06:08 PM
I GIVE UP MICHAEL! BSTEPPSS Power Boat Racing 0 July 30th 03 05:13 AM