Default I'll give him four years -he won't get reelected...

http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=6617979

Oh is he giong to learn a lesson...

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=6617979

Oh is he giong to learn a lesson...

Just think. Using Harry and Vic's logic, Obama's legacy will be that he
presided over the worst economic recession in the history of the USA.

There's probably also a 50/50 chance of a shooting war with Iran.

Eisboch

Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=6617979

Oh is he giong to learn a lesson...

It is Carter II filled with Clinton retreads.

Obama has gone from a Hope and Change message in his campaign to a
everybody is going to have to suffer in order to make it better message.
He now sounds like the communist party leaders telling everyone that
the workers paradise is just around the corner and there is just a
little bit more suffering that you have to endure. Nobody wants to hear
that let alone live through it.

Obama is in way over his head.

hk hk is offline

Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=6617979

Oh is he giong to learn a lesson...

You predicted he wouldn't get elected. Meanwhile, the GOP is going to
move farther to the right and ensure it loses the 2012 election, too.
hk hk is offline

Eisboch wrote:

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=6617979

Oh is he giong to learn a lesson...

Just think. Using Harry and Vic's logic, Obama's legacy will be that he
presided over the worst economic recession in the history of the USA.

There's probably also a 50/50 chance of a shooting war with Iran.

Eisboch

At the moment, both situations he is inheriting from the worst president
in at least the last 80 years, and perhaps the worst ever.

hk hk is offline

BAR wrote:
Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=6617979

Oh is he giong to learn a lesson...

It is Carter II filled with Clinton retreads.

Obama has gone from a Hope and Change message in his campaign to a
everybody is going to have to suffer in order to make it better message.
He now sounds like the communist party leaders telling everyone that
the workers paradise is just around the corner and there is just a
little bit more suffering that you have to endure. Nobody wants to hear
that let alone live through it.

Obama is in way over his head.

If you were cleaning out porti-potties, you'd be in over yours.

On Sun, 11 Jan 2009 15:19:40 -0500, BAR wrote:

Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=6617979

Oh is he giong to learn a lesson...

It is Carter II filled with Clinton retreads.

Obama has gone from a Hope and Change message in his campaign to a
everybody is going to have to suffer in order to make it better message.
He now sounds like the communist party leaders telling everyone that
the workers paradise is just around the corner and there is just a
little bit more suffering that you have to endure. Nobody wants to hear
that let alone live through it.

Obama is in way over his head.

WAY over his head. He has no concept of wht he's doing - it's all an
intellectual exercise -just like Carter.

The self-implosion is going to be interesting to watch.

--

"I have tried to know absolutely nothing about a great
many things, and I have succeeded fairly well."

Robert Benchley
Senior Member

On Jan 11, 4:00*pm, hk wrote:
BAR wrote:
Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=6617979

Oh is he giong to learn a lesson...

It is Carter II filled with Clinton retreads.

Obama has gone from a Hope and Change message in his campaign to a
everybody is going to have to suffer in order to make it better message..
*He now sounds like the communist party leaders telling everyone that
the workers paradise is just around the corner and there is just a
little bit more suffering that you have to endure. Nobody wants to hear
that let alone live through it.

Obama is in way over his head.

If you were cleaning out porti-potties, you'd be in over yours.- Hide quoted text -

He is an empty suit. He has no clue, and never did... It will be fun
to watch him slide into the background of the new Clinton
administration. He has never run anything, he is a racist, this ought
to be fun...
Senior Member

On Jan 11, 4:00*pm, hk wrote:
BAR wrote:
Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=6617979

Oh is he giong to learn a lesson...

It is Carter II filled with Clinton retreads.

Obama has gone from a Hope and Change message in his campaign to a
everybody is going to have to suffer in order to make it better message..
*He now sounds like the communist party leaders telling everyone that
the workers paradise is just around the corner and there is just a
little bit more suffering that you have to endure. Nobody wants to hear
that let alone live through it.

Obama is in way over his head.

If you were cleaning out porti-potties, you'd be in over yours.- Hide quoted text -

He, like you, is not qualified to clean porta-potties, it just amazes
me how dems were so easily shamed into electing him... Of course,
ACORN had a lot to do with it too. Seems Obama is surrounded with
crims...

On Sun, 11 Jan 2009 15:14:12 -0500, "Eisboch"
wrote:

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=6617979

Oh is he giong to learn a lesson...

Just think. Using Harry and Vic's logic, Obama's legacy will be that he
presided over the worst economic recession in the history of the USA.

The Left is already going berzerk with his refusal to commit to
closing Gitmo, not pulling troops out of Iraq and the probable
collapse of his pledge get rid of the "Bush" tax cuts.

Even more amusing is his own tax cut proposal.

He's WAY out of his league with Congress too - it's going to be fun to
watch.

There's probably also a 50/50 chance of a shooting war with Iran.

Yep.

--

"Never fight an inanimate object."

P.J. O'Rourke

Give it up already JimH General 5 August 20th 07 12:07 AM
I give up ASA 0 January 14th 05 02:02 AM
Don't give up Now!!! Bobsprit ASA 1 September 1st 03 06:08 PM
I GIVE UP MICHAEL! BSTEPPSS Power Boat Racing 0 July 30th 03 05:13 AM