Eisboch[_4_] Eisboch[_4_] is offline

Default I'll give him four years -he won't get reelected...

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
On Sun, 11 Jan 2009 15:14:12 -0500, "Eisboch"
wrote:

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=6617979

Oh is he giong to learn a lesson...

Just think. Using Harry and Vic's logic, Obama's legacy will be that he
presided over the worst economic recession in the history of the USA.

The Left is already going berzerk with his refusal to commit to
closing Gitmo, not pulling troops out of Iraq and the probable
collapse of his pledge get rid of the "Bush" tax cuts.

Even more amusing is his own tax cut proposal.

He's WAY out of his league with Congress too - it's going to be fun to
watch.

There's probably also a 50/50 chance of a shooting war with Iran.

Yep.

Watching the CNN thing right now. It puts things in perspective. And,
although he contributed in a major way, it's not all Bush's fault. We've
been sliding towards this situation for many, many years.

One guy (didn't catch who it was) threw political correctness to the wind
and pointed the finger of
blame directly on .... us. People. His point was that we are a spoiled
rotten society that wants things now but don't want to pay for them. It's
been going on for many, many presidential administrations.

And, for those that are Clinton admirers and like to point at his
administration's "surplus", it's hogwash. The surplus was an artificially
created number as I have pointed out before.

Eisboch