[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default I'll give him four years -he won't get reelected...

On Jan 11, 6:33*pm, "Canuck57" wrote:
"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
messagenews:gvhkm4pk9keadf19ct0g6d3ob3hp88hsn1@4ax .com...

http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=6617979

Oh is he giong to learn a lesson...

Typical leftist-lib-dem

Promise a lot and appologise later. *Makes me wonder, did he think this is
spend to nirvana was going to work or a ploy to get elected knowing it was
just to appease the masses for votes?

This is what they do. Everyone knew it too, that't the funny part.. I
wonder if he will make as much as Billary did on the fake health care
reform?

Will be watching Obama real close. *You can't spend your way out of debt,
just makes it worse.

He never intended to do it in the first place, and even if he did, he
has no say, it's Billary and her crew running things again...